Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Pirate Scenery Now Available !!

Quote Originally Posted by t1ny View Post
    Looks great, I'd buy it if I had the AQ pirate skin which is the only one I'm missing.

This might have been a good opportunity to offer players missing any of the pirate skins a chance to buy them?
    I understand the desire to have the complete theme of skins and scenery available, but there are also many other skins currently and to be in the future available. I doubt you'd never ever apply those hero skins because you want to always keep the pirate theme complete at all times. Enjoy the scenery for what it is even if you (unfortunately) don't have the PQ

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    I understand the desire to have the complete theme of skins and scenery available, but there are also many other skins currently and to be in the future available. I doubt you'd never ever apply those hero skins because you want to always keep the pirate theme complete at all times. Enjoy the scenery for what it is even if you (unfortunately) don't have the PQ
    It would bug the hell out of me to have the pirate scenery and two out of three skins, but that's just me 😄

This new scenery is awesome! Maybe the anchor statue will be a clan games reward?

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    ... Maybe the anchor statue will be a clan games reward?
    Probably.. if it does, i hope it is unlockable in Tier 1. Because not all clans have participative members.. or as a december season challenge silver pass reward. (Just like the storied statue).

Indeed the scenery is awesome!!

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Love the pirate scenery and really enjoying the new scenery options overall. For as much time as I've put into my bases over the years, it's great to be able to spice them up with skins and scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by ReapersVT View Post
    Love the pirate scenery and really enjoying the new scenery options overall. For as much time as I've put into my bases over the years, it's great to be able to spice them up with skins and scenery.
    Yes the transition looks so nice when you change the village scenery. I guess it was there from the day, sceneries were added but I've seen it for the first time and it looks really good.

I hope that the statue does not replace the book in tier VI of CG. I really hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Sadly for real money again.

Yes by giving them the needed money
    LoL. Appropriate response to a .... question 😱
    My CoC Profile

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    This is the bottom left.. And the land breaks off into sea in the very bottom left corner anyway.
    Need to go due North for top left.. Although I cant see the boat on my phone anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    I hope that the statue does not replace the book in tier VI of CG. I really hope not.
    No anchor statue in the clan games rewards, as I speculated.