Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggest me challenges

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Challenge: try pushing to legends using only barbarians.
    He has asked tough challenge not impossible challenge

Try some other games. I got a bit bored of clash and decided to try out Brawl Stars. Its great and I don't even feel like playing clash now.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; November 20th, 2020 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Challenge: try pushing to legends using only barbarians.
    You're breathtaking

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    He has asked tough challenge not impossible challenge
    Definitely not impossible.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

First unlocks only challenge: You are only allowed to have Barbarians, Minions, Lightnings, Poisons and Wall Wreckers unlocked. Note, key on "have unlocked". Anything else used in attacks, such as Heroes, Clan Castle reinforcements and Magic Items are allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    I am bored of the usual attack n upgrade formula. Y'all suggest something tough to do which is challenging. All ideas are appreciated
    Try learning to defend as well
    By defending, i mean learning to build your own war base. Its really difficult to be a good base builder nowadays.So you will definately find this tough and challenging.

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

New Bloke/Chick
    Try what used to be called the Noah's Ark attack... use two of every troop type (or 1 of larger troops if running out of space) and all different spells.

make an army composition that consists 80% or more of a super troop, this challenge gives you a lot of freedom while making a somewhat difficult restriction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Try learning to defend as well
    By defending, i mean learning to build your own war base. Its really difficult to be a good base builder nowadays.So you will definately find this tough and challenging.
    I can build th7 war bases max. For the above town hall's its too much for me. I tried honestly but by base had very big loop holes. As a town hall 10 I get ready steamrolled by electrodrags

Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    make an army composition that consists 80% or more of a super troop, this challenge gives you a lot of freedom while making a somewhat difficult restriction.
    I have them on my main. Can you suggest a particular troop