Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggest me challenges

Suggest me challenges

I am bored of the usual attack n upgrade formula. Y'all suggest something tough to do which is challenging. All ideas are appreciated

Thanks REAPER YeAh Boiiiiii!

Banned
    Dont atk and upgrade, enjoy life :-P

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    I am bored of the usual attack n upgrade formula. Y'all suggest something tough to do which is challenging. All ideas are appreciated
    Focus on your life.Life is much more challenging, believe me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhatimran00852 View Post
    Focus on your life.Life is much more challenging, believe me
    Somethings sometimes becomes escape route for your real life troubles, I'm not sure where food will come for me(in near future). don't get bogged down, your life will wisk away and you will not realize it..

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    Attack with inferno dragon and lava hound.
    Hope this is challenging

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Attack with inferno dragon and lava hound.
    Hope this is challenging
    Oh he meant, different atk strategies. can you please elaborate on how u wud atk with inferno dragon n lava hound?

Try completing all the game achievements - that forces you to do a few different things
    whatever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StanDadVille View Post
    forces you
    Not to be forced he means, he is forced to farm i think :-P as he is bored and actually me too... close to max my main and mini is long way offfffffffffff to max

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SebastianVettel View Post
    Oh he meant, different atk strategies. can you please elaborate on how u wud atk with inferno dragon n lava hound?
    He has said he wants to do something tough and different,even I don't know how to attack with that strategy but maybe OP can experiment and find how to use it.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Try Hay Day

Joking aside.. although Hay Day is fun too...
    If you play this (or any game) a long time you’re bound to go through times you play the game more and times you don’t feel like playing as much. I even have some games I don’t play for months sometimes and suddenly find it fun again for a while.

With clash there are some things you can do to spark your interest again but there’s no guarantee this will work sometimes the game itself needs to change a bit to make things fresh again.

Things to try basically boil down to changing up your game. Go sit in an entirely different league (not just 1-2 higher or lower) but something more dramatic. Try trophy pushing, try legends league or drop out if you’ve been there a long time.
    try different armies, mix it up with all sorts. Go with heavy armies if you’re used to cheap fast armies etc..
    Drop really low and work on unbreakable for a while. These are just a few examples of things you could try, maybe you can come up with more. Or start a mini
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; November 20th, 2020 at 10:47 AM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG