Thread: Bunny Derby

Fresh Spawn

Bunny Derby

It's Bunny Derby this round and i would like that you can not win top 3 places if you haven't gotten the bunnies as well. As the derby started, next day the top 3 places were taken. So none of them gotten any bunnies.
    I would like to see s change of the rules here. No collecting of bunnies in the bunny Derby, no top 3 places. Otherwise no need for it to be called Bunny 🐰 Derby.

Pro Member
    Well.... the bunnies are an optional thing. Some 'hoods want the trophies, while others would rather have the optional column of prizes and still others want both!

Just like in the mystery derbies... for us, we absolutely hate the mystery derbies, so we take just regular tasks knowing that we won't get top 3 and if we end up being demoted we will be back up the next time. We are already gray haired and don't want to be bald too! LOL

Since top 3 isn't a guaranteed special prize/deco at least with the derby columns you can shuffle... but not everyone cares about that either. It's great to have a game where you can play the way you want and stress or not, or come up with a strategy for your hood where you can get both!

Kathy

Centennial Club
    I've suggested a small bonus for catching bunnies. Just something like 5 or 10 points. Then like OP wanted you'll have to get bunnies to get top 3

Whatever happens, cheers everyone, be safe
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    ...We are already gray haired and don't want to be bald too! LOL..
    Lol. I like the way you think Kathy!

I understand what the OP is saying, but for me, who mostly derby's solo, this type of derby seems to give me a better chance of placing top 3 because I don't "wait" for the bunny times. Finished yesterday in 2nd, so I'm happy about that.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Lol. I like the way you think Kathy!

I understand what the OP is saying, but for me, who mostly derby's solo, this type of derby seems to give me a better chance of placing top 3 because I don't "wait" for the bunny times. Finished yesterday in 2nd, so I'm happy about that.
    We have only 2 doing the derby, unless it is a Chill. We keep trying different things with these bunnies and currently we are waiting until after the 3rd bunny time to even start. The board is stacked with tasks we like, machines are stacked with products, plenty of mine tools... so we shall see! Lol

We start bunny derbies on Fridays after the third bunny launches, you can catch all three in a row.....we usually take gold but sometimes silver. It’s a tougher go on mystery bunnies but we’ve done that too and it usually works out ok.