Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why do we have to wait to know what’s coming in Clan Games?

  1. #31
    Forum Veteran GaMe ChAnGeR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Katyayan View Post
    For excitement anyway last two month clan game and events rewards are worst then ever. Hoping for some book like book of fighting book of speels and others in this cg
    Right. I don't have high hopes on this one either. The rewards are being nerfed every month.

  2. #32
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Right. I don't have high hopes on this one either. The rewards are being nerfed every month.
    Being nerfed every month?
    Care to give example/breakdown how it is being nerfed every month ?

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Because there is simply zero benefit or usefulness in knowing Clan Games rewards in advance. Anyone could only claim the CG rewards after CG ends, not before, not during. And even after CG end, there is 7 days grace period to claim the rewards. When you know the rewards a day before CG itself, you can still plan for how to use your magic items.
    False,by knowing the rewards earlier we can plan what to do research/upgrade,what books/hammers to take, whether to research troop or spell etc. Depending on the CG rewards.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Being nerfed every month?
    Care to give example/breakdown how it is being nerfed every month ?
    Not being nerfed every month but we now we only get 1 book as opposed to two is what he probably meant.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by DocileCreatureLurking View Post
    False,by knowing the rewards earlier we can plan what to do research/upgrade,what books/hammers to take, whether to research troop or spell etc. Depending on the CG rewards.
    Sorry, but this is just rubbish. You already know more than week before you can collect them. That is plenty of time for planning.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Sorry, but this is just rubbish. You already know more than week before you can collect them. That is plenty of time for planning.
    Rubbish for you maybe,but for me, knowing what reward is coming for the month would be a huge help,it would help me to determine what hammers to take,whether to research spells or troops,which building to upgrade etc.Just because you're maxed and can't see the benefit doesn't mean that is a fact.

  7. #37
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Sorry, but this is just rubbish. You already know more than week before you can collect them. That is plenty of time for planning.
    When the longest lab upgrades are now 15 days, it's easily possible that we don't have enough time to efficiently use a BoF of BoS.

    Sure it is not the end of the world if you waste a couple of days of lab time by not making best use of the rewards, but for many FTP players optimising upgrades is one of the biggest parts of the game. A few extra days to plan wouldn't hurt anyone and would surely help some players.

  8. #38
    Forum Veteran GaMe ChAnGeR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Being nerfed every month?
    Care to give example/breakdown how it is being nerfed every month ?
    The Books and runes from events have all been replaced by Resource/Training potion except during Anniversary/Christmas months. The number of attacks needed to achieve the rewards are also going up each time.

    Regarding Clan Games,

    This was the Clan Games rewards of November 2019. Compare the rewards with what is going to be posted today, and be the judge yourself.

    On top of it, the huge nerf of the BB tasks have made the CG super-frustrating to do. Would have preferred BB troop training time over this.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; November 21st, 2020 at 10:47 AM.

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rundum Hause
    Posts
    12,251
    Quote Originally Posted by DocileCreatureLurking View Post
    Rubbish for you maybe,but for me, knowing what reward is coming for the month would be a huge help,it would help me to determine what hammers to take,whether to research spells or troops,which building to upgrade etc.Just because you're maxed and can't see the benefit doesn't mean that is a fact.
    Ive had plenty of times where I wasn’t maxed and I’ve had 0 planning issues whatsoever with the timing.
    The rewards are usually announced a day or so in advance, CG lasts a week + there’s a week to collect them after the event.
    Thats 14 days worth of time to plan ahead. A hammer cooldown is not in your way that’s only 7 days. More then plenty of time to decide.

    There aren't a whole lot of upgrades that exceed the 14 day mark. Especially if you were to include the gold pass perks on which you’ve unlocked 20% discount by the time CG comes around and even if you don’t have gold pass it’s highly unlikely all your builders will be busy for more then 14 days when the rewards are announced. And the lab being more then 14 days out at that point is extremely rare.
    Nevertheless it isn’t something that can’t be easily planned around already.

    There’s more then enough planning time and we don’t need to know earlier. It’s just a matter of wanting to know earlier and using planning as an excuse. Almost like I want to know my Christmas presents ahead of time so I can plan.
    Announcing them earlier comes with the risk of them being subject to change and when such a thing happens it messes people up much more.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #40
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rundum Hause
    Posts
    12,251
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    The Books and runes from events have all been replaced by Resource/Training potion except during Anniversary/Christmas months. The number of attacks needed to achieve the rewards are also going up each time.

    Regarding Clan Games,

    This was the Clan Games rewards of November 2019. Compare the rewards with what is going to be posted today, and be the judge yourself.

    On top of it, the huge nerf of the BB tasks have made the CG super-frustrating to do. Would have preferred BB troop training time over this.
    Sorry but that’s pretty unfounded for the most part. Theres a few things to separate here.

    First of all CG differ each month. The rewards differ and so do the boosted challenges, this may cause you to feel CG are easier one month and take a little more effort the next month. It also depends on if the boosted challenges are more to your liking or not. No one likes to do tasks they don’t like but don’t mind doing tasks they do like. Just pick tasks that suit you and CG feels a lot less grindy and you will easily get the point. Remember they last a few days yet people often feel the need to finish them in a day or so...

    As said rewards differ, some might be exciting and some might be less exciting to you and your situation. However if a consistent nerf was the case then even last month wouldn’t have had any books anymore.

    Books and runes from stand alone events don't happen all that often, they’re meant to be somewhat rare. And yes around holidays and anniversaries or major updates you tend to see them more often. Let’s also not forget that the holiday month is right around the corner. So there’s bound to be some special stuff coming soon.

    Lastly BB challenges. A certain while ago BB troop training time was removed. This caused the old BB challenges to be much easier after that change then before which disrupted the balance in effort between main village and builderbase challenges therefore these tasks did have to be adjusted. That being said there are still some quite good builderbase challenges out there with easy and fast points and some are more grindy. Ditch the grindy ones and do the others.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •