Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why do we have to wait to know what’s coming in Clan Games?

Centennial Club

Why do we have to wait to know what’s coming in Clan Games?

I know you love to improve “Quality of life” for us. And as Borat would say “It’s niiice” to know when Clan Games is coming in advance, and also “It’s niiice” that you now post in the game itself what’s coming rather than making us come to this forum as we used to have to do. However, it would be nice to have this information sooner than the day before.

I’m guessing the answer is to give us a “surprise;” however, I don’t see how getting our “surprise” a day before is any more enjoyable, or surprising, than getting it a week before.

Thanks!

... to answer the title: because that's how SuperCell has deemed it should be, it really is that simple.

Besides, if they would publish it a week in advance, there would be more chance that things would be changed based on data that comes available at SC HQ - and they want to keep that possibility as low as possible, me thinks... Not to mention the monthly number of threads complaining that the rewards ARE USELESS and WORTHLESS and SHOULD BE SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE xx CAN/CANNOT USE [something]

Quote Originally Posted by ArffArff View Post
    I know you love to improve “Quality of life” for us. And as Borat would say “It’s niiice” to know when Clan Games is coming in advance, and also “It’s niiice” that you now post in the game itself what’s coming rather than making us come to this forum as we used to have to do. However, it would be nice to have this information sooner than the day before.

I’m guessing the answer is to give us a “surprise;” however, I don’t see how getting our “surprise” a day before is any more enjoyable, or surprising, than getting it a week before.

Thanks!
    They should release a "clan games official calendar" every year giving details of rewards we will be getting on monthly basis,I would love to hang that calendar on one of my room's wall.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; November 18th, 2020 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks!
    CG last a week, and then you have another week to collect them, that's 14+ days worth of planning to use the offered items. How much advance notice do you need?
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

It means there is only a day of countless "worst. clan games. ever" posts to wade through rather than a week
    Clash Ninja - Upgrade and Stats Tracker
    https://www.clash.ninja - Forum Thread

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    CG last a week, and then you have another week to collect them, that's 14+ days worth of planning to use the offered items. How much advance notice do you need?
    Ha you said it and I was thinking it and about to write something very similar.

If they give a months notice then people will want 2 months. Etc
    Theres really little need for much more notice then we have now.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by ClashDotNinja View Post
    It means there is only a day of countless "worst. clan games. ever" posts to wade through rather than a week
    😂😂 That's so true

Quote Originally Posted by ClashDotNinja View Post
    All the endless carping threads start to merge into one giant complainer category. Sure seems like this thread got that category started early. I wish we were only subjected to 1 day a month ...

(but I totally agree with you)
    Last edited by PapaBear38; November 18th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
    OP attack: One that the poster doesn't like, wrecks their base and some YouTuber says it broke Clash

-Piper139

Because they can't announce until after approved. All the game freebies could adversely impact the economy, so any freebies must be reviewed and approved by the Finnish Minister of Economic Affairs first. Heck, know how long a goverment approval takes? Even Finland has red tape!

That's my story and I am sticking with it.

Thanks!
    The other more logical answer is,
    Why do you need to know? It serves no purpose other than to either excite or disappoint.
    Also if they offer for sale a hero or fighting book tomorrow but you know for sure there is a free one coming soon, would you buy it still? Plenty of people probably won't. Please take the word need with some severity. It won't affect your enjoyment of the game.