Thread: Laboratory Time

Laboratory Time

I am playing clash of clans for 4 years.Everything is fine except maxing lab. I recently made a new account and I am in th10...I had literally maxed everything but lab still needs 2 month(approx). This is too much. It is too difficult for new players to reach high th. I really want Coc to reduce the troops and spells upgrade time. It will really help newcomers.

It's been reduced many times over the years. Its known that the lab is the longest thing to max, but I'd suggest not worrying about maxing everything in the lab. Focus on the few types of armies you are most comfortable with and you wont even worry about the ones not yet max

Forum Veteran
    They just reduced it in recent October 2020 update

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    do you know what was reduced?

also, this is where hammers and books come on handy.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

As said above, it has been reduced a few times over the years and I believe, it might get a reduction someday in future as the game advances.

Well, there are many ways available now to reduce your lab timer. You can use gems to skip the timers instantly. Though I think the best way is to use magic items. The "Resource Potion" can reduce the timer greatly. However the best magic items for this purpose are "books" and "hammers" which can skip the timers completely.

And if you are a TH 10 and have played for 4 years, I'm pretty sure you know the drill, and be patient. Good luck, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Only for DE troops.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Only for DE troops.
    They reduced for elixir troops in April update

Centennial Club
    The key to CoC is to *not max the lab*. Only max the troops you use. If you go for edragons, then its only 4 levels max, vs 9 for wizards and dragons and balloons. This significantly helps. Maxing some of the troops doesnt buy you anything, if you never use them. You can get to max dragons (from th1) within a few months.

Ive got a near max th13 - must be 5y now, and not all troops are maxed. And the unmaxed ones i never use, unless really bored, or worthwhile for some reward (clan games for instance). I have another th13 - about 4 months old, with lv4 edragons by contrast (yes, its rushed and very under-developed, but I am at max offence for this TH).