Thread: Support

Support

Why does supercell have the worst support in any game ive ever played. Loyal for close to 8 years and i get sent to deal with ai bots and not a literate human being.

It it so infuriating that Iíve been ignored for a month now and you havenít helped me one bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barky420Kush View Post
    Why does supercell have the worst support in any game ive ever played. Loyal for close to 8 years and i get sent to deal with ai bots and not a literate human being.

It it so infuriating that I’ve been ignored for a month now and you haven’t helped me one bit.
    This is a players forum, and Support issues need to be directed to them either in game or through the webform here : https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web). Some players have said they have better luck reaching a person by using this form.
    Last edited by Tahoe; November 17th, 2020 at 07:12 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Clash of clans support, not the whole of supercell. Brawl Stars has top-class in-game support which usually responds within 1 minute. Clash of clans support is the exact opposite of that, sadly.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; November 17th, 2020 at 08:57 AM.

Same here. I have been looking for help from 6 months. I lost my clan due to their fault. They are ignoring my years of hardwork and loyalty towards this game.

Idk no why they discontinued this contact form. Now, There is no option to get human assistance. Help and support is only for recovering accounts.

In mail ,Representatives were replying which was not related to topic. One of them told me to go help and support and tap speech bubble icon. There is no such icon in h&s.

Anyone in this forum to whom we can report about the supercell representatives ?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; November 30th, 2020 at 02:50 PM.

Only reply u get from them is, NOTHING WE CAN DO!!!! been trying to get my 2 accounts sorted out for 5 days, that simply do not care!!!