Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 93

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 3 star rates and other info of attack strats in coc world championship

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    what I am saying is sc donít want to see perfect wars at the highest competitive level. which make sense... I mean look at sports in general. I canít play volleyball at pro level but if the pros can spike at a 100% hit rate, do u think volleyball will survive??? Does it matter if the normal folks like you and me cannot spike at 100% hit rate? No... the game must remain competitive even at the highest level.

    I think they should just drop the 2 hit war format.
    SC has more comparative data then this,so let them decide whether they need to nerf the offense or not,I play the game to enjoy it and currently I am enjoying it ,rest assured whatever decision they will make will be in best interest of the game.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; November 21st, 2020 at 01:35 AM.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    .... I am pretty sure 50% in one hit format gives 100% in 2 hit.
    It doesn't matter how sure you are, it is simple fact that it doesn't.

    It will be more than the pure maths would suggest (which would be 75%), but not 100%.

    if u have any idea of mechanics of the game.... one hit is so tough not just because you don’t know where the traps are and what cc there is, you also have to secure two stars. That is soooo different as it limits the entry and allows base design to exploit it.

    trust me, getting a safe two limits the stuff you can try.
    I know that, but then nobody is getting 50% triples in a one hit format while going for the safe two.

    If they are getting 50% triples, then they are trying for those triples.

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    what I am saying is sc don’t want to see perfect wars at the highest competitive level. which make sense... I mean look at sports in general. I can’t play volleyball at pro level but if the pros can spike at a 100% hit rate, do u think volleyball will survive??? Does it matter if the normal folks like you and me cannot spike at 100% hit rate? No... the game must remain competitive even at the highest level.

    I think they should just drop the 2 hit war format.
    Why on earth would that help anything?

    It would destroy classic wars, while I have no idea why you think it would bring any benefit to anything.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It doesn't matter how sure you are, it is simple fact that it doesn't.

    It will be more than the pure maths would suggest (which would be 75%), but not 100%.



    I know that, but then nobody is getting 50% triples in a one hit format while going for the safe two.

    If they are getting 50% triples, then they are trying for those triples.
    .... i dont think u war seriously enough to undersfand what i am saying... or at least not in serious 1 hit wars

  5. #55
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,083
    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    .... i dont think u war seriously enough to undersfand what i am saying... or at least not in serious 1 hit wars
    I dont think you realize how little I, and maybe others, care about your "serious" community.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    .... i dont think u war seriously enough to undersfand what i am saying... or at least not in serious 1 hit wars
    I fully understand what you are saying, but you are just wrong. And it doesn't matter in the least how seriously I war.

    It is simple fact that an average of 50% triples in one hit does NOT equate to 100% in 2 hit.

  7. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I fully understand what you are saying, but you are just wrong. And it doesn't matter in the least how seriously I war.

    It is simple fact that an average of 50% triples in one hit does NOT equate to 100% in 2 hit.
    Mathematicaly speaking, I'd say you are wrong in this case. If you triple 50% of time in 10v10 war with 2 hits, you should get 10 triples. Unless someone hits a base, that's already been 3-starred, you should get a perfect war.

    The 75% would be the outcome, if you simply attacked every base twice, including those tripled on the 1st try. If you only have 50% of bases left for 2nd round of attacks, you should (theoreticaly) get to 75% and still have half of your clanmates with 1 attack left each.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    345
    I think his maths is on the same level as his coc....

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I fully understand what you are saying, but you are just wrong. And it doesn't matter in the least how seriously I war.

    It is simple fact that an average of 50% triples in one hit does NOT equate to 100% in 2 hit.
    If every single player has 50% hitrate in 2 hit war that means perfect war, eh?!?

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    If every single player has 50% hitrate in 2 hit war that means perfect war, eh?!?
    Not everytime ,in few wars yeah but not everytime.
    That single player is a top tier player we are talking about and not a general player.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; November 21st, 2020 at 01:02 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •