Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 3 star rates and other info of attack strats in coc world championship

  1. #1
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,565

    3 star rates and other info of attack strats in coc world championship

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...m_source=share
    This reddit post gives detail numerical analysis of 3 star rates of different attack strategy in clash of clans world championships so far.
    Thought to share here for some discussion about pro meta.

    Edit:And can someone take a photo of it share it here to make discussion easier

    3 star rates https://imgur.com/gallery/2NUyk4u
    Last edited by Ullaspn; November 16th, 2020 at 05:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...m_source=share
    This reddit post gives detail numerical analysis of 3 star rates of different attack strategy in clash of clans world championships so far.
    Thought to share here for some discussion about meta.

    Edit:And can someone take a photo of it share it here to make discussion easier

    3 star rates https://imgur.com/gallery/2NUyk4u
    Wondering if you have the same type of data for the 1,000,000+ other th13's that play the game? You know the ones that are not in the top 0.00001% skill ranking that SC designs the game around since these are the players who pay keep the lights on?
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220




  3. #3
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    1 Starring bases in CWL.
    Posts
    2,863
    Glad that lalo made a big comeback in later qualifiers.
    Witch spam were used so often is 5-6th qualier. Spam is really strong right now. I wish SC bring something to to nerf spam attacks in december update.

    Here is the pic from the post :



    Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

    Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

  4. #4
    Why I am seeing so many nerf requests on forum as if 3* rate on th13 is 100% currently?

  5. #5
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Wondering if you have the same type of data for the 1,000,000+ other th13's that play the game? You know the ones that are not in the top 0.00001% skill ranking that SC designs the game around since these are the players who pay keep the lights on?
    I did not ask any nerf and all 10 lakh players data you asked is with supercell.
    This was a post made on reddit compiling all attack strategy used during world championships.
    If an estimate is made you can -10 percent to 3 star rate given in the above data to know about casual players

  6. #6
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Glad that lalo made a big comeback in later qualifiers.
    Witch spam were used so often is 5-6th qualier. Spam is really strong right now. I wish SC bring something to to nerf spam attacks in december update.

    Here is the pic from the post :

    Spam attacks are powerful because of
    Base design-The open compartments in base building to stop super wallbreaker and queen charges have been exploited by super gaints witches strategy, zap witch,super witch.

    Clan castle-When deadly CC such as Super Minion, Head hunter why would anyone want to try a complicated queen charge and get destroyed.

  7. #7
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I did not ask any nerf and all 10 lakh players data you asked is with supercell.
    This was a post made on reddit compiling all attack strategy used during world championships.
    If an estimate is made you can -10 percent to 3 star rate given in the above data to know about casual players
    I never mentioned the word nerf, or suggest that you did either. What I asked was if you had the hard data, as you posted from the WC's, for the majority of the th13 player base.
    Did you roll a couple of dice to come up with the - 10% value, or do you have access to data from SC that the average person does not?
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220




  8. #8
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    1 Starring bases in CWL.
    Posts
    2,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Spam attacks are powerful because of
    Base design-The open compartments in base building to stop super wallbreaker and queen charges have been exploited by super gaints witches strategy, zap witch,super witch.
    I know that open walls meta has made witches powerful. I hope SC nerf it someway by doing something like decreasing spawn rate of skellies , adding more splash defenses etc.
    Imo,strategic attacks should always be much stronger than spam attacks. I am ok when spam triples once in a while ,but when spam triple as often as strategic attacks, then there's a problem.
    It's not like I hate witches, I have been exploiting them as well. Used em in all of this months cwl wars on my 3 accounts and triple 11/14 times. I just wish they change this.

    Clan castle-When deadly CC such as Super Minion, Head hunter why would anyone want to try a complicated queen charge and get destroyed.
    Because you have more control in strategic attacks,while you have to rely on your praying skills as well in spam attacks.
    But yeah, I have improved my praying skills alot in recent months


    Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

    Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

  9. #9
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I did not ask any nerf and all 10 lakh players data you asked is with supercell.
    This was a post made on reddit compiling all attack strategy used during world championships.
    If an estimate is made you can -10 percent to 3 star rate given in the above data to know about casual players
    I think you are underestimating the gap between pros and casuals. I would be willing to bet that the casuals are not getting triples 40% of the time. I would bet it would be a stretch for casuals to reach 30%.

    Oddly enough, everyone was screaming that it would be a three star fest in the pro level with tied perfect wars everywhere and the results appear to show a 50% failure rate.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I know that open walls meta has made witches powerful. I hope SC nerf it someway by doing something like decreasing spawn rate of skellies , adding more splash defenses etc.
    Imo,strategic attacks should always be much stronger than spam attacks. I am ok when spam triples once in a while ,but when spam triple as often as strategic attacks, then there's a problem.
    It's not like I hate witches, I have been exploiting them as well. Used em in all of this months cwl wars on my 3 accounts and triple 11/14 times. I just wish they change this.


    Because you have more control in strategic attacks,while you have to rely on your praying skills as well in spam attacks.
    But yeah, I have improved my praying skills alot in recent months
    Yeah,then only queen walk combinations will remain in game as all other combination will be considered as spam only.🙄🙄

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •