Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 3 star rates and other info of attack strats in coc world championship

Forum Veteran

3 star rates and other info of attack strats in coc world championship

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...m_source=share
    This reddit post gives detail numerical analysis of 3 star rates of different attack strategy in clash of clans world championships so far.
    Thought to share here for some discussion about pro meta.

Edit:And can someone take a photo of it share it here to make discussion easier

3 star rates https://imgur.com/gallery/2NUyk4u
    Last edited by Ullaspn; November 16th, 2020 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...m_source=share
    This reddit post gives detail numerical analysis of 3 star rates of different attack strategy in clash of clans world championships so far.
    Thought to share here for some discussion about meta.

Edit:And can someone take a photo of it share it here to make discussion easier

3 star rates https://imgur.com/gallery/2NUyk4u
    Wondering if you have the same type of data for the 1,000,000+ other th13's that play the game? You know the ones that are not in the top 0.00001% skill ranking that SC designs the game around since these are the players who pay keep the lights on?
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Glad that lalo made a big comeback in later qualifiers.
    Witch spam were used so often is 5-6th qualier. Spam is really strong right now. I wish SC bring something to to nerf spam attacks in december update.

Here is the pic from the post :

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

Why I am seeing so many nerf requests on forum as if 3* rate on th13 is 100% currently?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Wondering if you have the same type of data for the 1,000,000+ other th13's that play the game? You know the ones that are not in the top 0.00001% skill ranking that SC designs the game around since these are the players who pay keep the lights on?
    I did not ask any nerf and all 10 lakh players data you asked is with supercell.
    This was a post made on reddit compiling all attack strategy used during world championships.
    If an estimate is made you can -10 percent to 3 star rate given in the above data to know about casual players

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Glad that lalo made a big comeback in later qualifiers.
    Witch spam were used so often is 5-6th qualier. Spam is really strong right now. I wish SC bring something to to nerf spam attacks in december update.

Here is the pic from the post :

Spam attacks are powerful because of
    Base design-The open compartments in base building to stop super wallbreaker and queen charges have been exploited by super gaints witches strategy, zap witch,super witch.

Clan castle-When deadly CC such as Super Minion, Head hunter why would anyone want to try a complicated queen charge and get destroyed.

I did not ask any nerf and all 10 lakh players data you asked is with supercell.
    This was a post made on reddit compiling all attack strategy used during world championships.
    If an estimate is made you can -10 percent to 3 star rate given in the above data to know about casual players
    I never mentioned the word nerf, or suggest that you did either. What I asked was if you had the hard data, as you posted from the WC's, for the majority of the th13 player base.
    Did you roll a couple of dice to come up with the - 10% value, or do you have access to data from SC that the average person does not?
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Spam attacks are powerful because of
    Base design-The open compartments in base building to stop super wallbreaker and queen charges have been exploited by super gaints witches strategy, zap witch,super witch.
    I know that open walls meta has made witches powerful. I hope SC nerf it someway by doing something like decreasing spawn rate of skellies , adding more splash defenses etc.
    Imo,strategic attacks should always be much stronger than spam attacks. I am ok when spam triples once in a while ,but when spam triple as often as strategic attacks, then there's a problem.
    It's not like I hate witches, I have been exploiting them as well. Used em in all of this months cwl wars on my 3 accounts and triple 11/14 times. I just wish they change this.

Clan castle-When deadly CC such as Super Minion, Head hunter why would anyone want to try a complicated queen charge and get destroyed.
    Because you have more control in strategic attacks,while you have to rely on your praying skills as well in spam attacks.
    But yeah, I have improved my praying skills alot in recent months

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

Forum Elder
    I think you are underestimating the gap between pros and casuals. I would be willing to bet that the casuals are not getting triples 40% of the time. I would bet it would be a stretch for casuals to reach 30%.

Oddly enough, everyone was screaming that it would be a three star fest in the pro level with tied perfect wars everywhere and the results appear to show a 50% failure rate.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I know that open walls meta has made witches powerful. I hope SC nerf it someway by doing something like decreasing spawn rate of skellies , adding more splash defenses etc.
    Imo,strategic attacks should always be much stronger than spam attacks. I am ok when spam triples once in a while ,but when spam triple as often as strategic attacks, then there's a problem.
    It's not like I hate witches, I have been exploiting them as well. Used em in all of this months cwl wars on my 3 accounts and triple 11/14 times. I just wish they change this.

Because you have more control in strategic attacks,while you have to rely on your praying skills as well in spam attacks.
    But yeah, I have improved my praying skills alot in recent months
    Yeah,then only queen walk combinations will remain in game as all other combination will be considered as spam only.🙄🙄