Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: grand warden or archer queen

I did not start warden walking until he got to 40 on my 12, and have not had much success doing it with my level 20 warden on my maxed TH11. There are so many better attacks at TH11 that I don't really ever consider trying to warden walk there. The primary advantages I have found to the warden walk at 12 are his longer range and his ignorance of walls.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes

I dont think its a question of warden walk or not. Id say at th11 and 12 Warden is better to have in army then Queen.

At least armies like pekka bowlers can work. But Queen charge with healers wont work to much cause the rest of the army will be quite weak. Maybe not against a fresh th11 but once you encounter a decent 11 it starts to crumble, any attack without a warden.

Centennial Club
    Thanks for your help everyone much appreciated im putting the warden to bed for now and get him up quick

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yoee79 View Post
    hi im new to TH11 just want to get some opinions on which is better grand warden walk or queen walk ive heard conflicting opinions what are your thoughts and why.
    For now, my personal opinion, I wudnt do warden walking, as i never aim to miss 3 star cos of time :-P
    If u jst doing for 2 and time is not a concern then.. Time is a huge factor, discourages me personally to make lengthy strategy, queen walk only if rapid atk follows which is only like hogs/miners/lalo combined at fast pace.

Things may change. but i *personally* always hate "the time factor"

Quote Originally Posted by yoee79 View Post
    Thanks for your help everyone much appreciated im putting the warden to bed for now and get him up quick
    both are extremely important. Oxygen and water both are important. U cant survive with 1 alone.. upgrade how ur resources flow in. At th11, i advise, never let any resource overflow..
    Last edited by SebastianVettel; November 17th, 2020 at 10:29 AM.

I'd recommend the queen, warden walk works at th11 but queen offers more value.
    My biggest accomplishment in life is probably finishing 1300 global in December 2020.
    I have a YT that I post on occasionally. There's some cool stuff.
    IGN: BlackJack | Reckoned Rebel | Level 232

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SebastianVettel View Post
    For now, my personal opinion, I wudnt do warden walking, as i never aim to miss 3 star cos of time :-P
    If u jst doing for 2 and time is not a concern then.. Time is a huge factor, discourages me personally to make lengthy strategy, queen walk only if rapid atk follows which is only like hogs/miners/lalo combined at fast pace.

Things may change. but i *personally* always hate "the time factor"

both are extremely important. Oxygen and water both are important. U cant survive with 1 alone.. upgrade how ur resources flow in. At th11, i advise, never let any resource overflow..

i just three stared in war with the queen charge miner hog attack