Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: grand warden or archer queen

Centennial Club

grand warden or archer queen

hi im new to TH11 just want to get some opinions on which is better grand warden walk or queen walk ive heard conflicting opinions what are your thoughts and why.

Centennial Club
    and if anyone has some good links for TH11 attack strategy's id be most appreciative if you could share

This is like trying to compare apples and oranges. They both have their pros and cons but rarely are the two interchangable, meaning they're used in different circumstances. For example, queen is usually best paired with 4-5 healers for a queen walk, but that same strategy doesn't really work when you pair healers to the warden. So there's really no answer to your question as to which is better. But they are both quite essential to almost any attack.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; November 16th, 2020 at 12:38 PM.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Centennial Club
    yeh ive just started using him and he still low level so i guess ive just got to learn what hes used for i mean i know he heals troops but i have to work out the best way to use him im pretty good with the queen walk/charge time to learn all over again

I hope u find this information helpful

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    Troops: 6 healers + 9 baby dragons + 4 dragons + 3 minions

Spells: 1 jump + 2 rage + 1 healer + 3 freeze

CC I'd prefer u use 7 balloons with 2 haste or anything u find yourself comfortable with.

The queen walk is the most important part of the attack, she's supposed to be alive for the entire attack. Use the baby dragons for the outside buildings/funneling and use some of the dragons for supporting the queen when she needs the help.

Use a wall wrecker to create a path to the town hall.

U can 3 star town hall 11's and most th12 base designs.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...help-please%21

Centennial Club
    thanks very much ill get on that one give it a try

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    This is like trying to compare apples and oranges. They both have their pros and cons but rarely are the two interchangable, meaning they're used in different circumstances. .
    They both make yummie juices and smoothies

But yes other then that I agree with your point. Each strategy has its merit and advantages and also depends on the type of base youíre attacking, follow up strategy etc etc.

Yoee, you are probably bound to hear conflicting opinions here as well. Just like some people like air armies and others like ground.
    Eventually youíll have to try and practice both to see which you like best. Since youíre a new TH11 you will have some warden work to go yet before the warden can be used effectively for a walk. The attack damage of the warden isnít that high yet in the beginning, it only gets somewhat decent when leveled quite a bit.

If I am to assume that you leveled your AQ to a decent level before going to TH11 then your AQ should be able to do a queenwalk at her present state. Of course the higher the level the better / easier the walk. But against other TH11 Iíd say the AQ needs to be 35+ and that is still a bit difficult.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    or should i say Baie dankie

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by yoee79 View Post
    yeh ive just started using him and he still low level so i guess ive just got to learn what hes used for i mean i know he heals troops but i have to work out the best way to use him im pretty good with the queen walk/charge time to learn all over again
    The warden doesnít exactly heal troops. He increases the hitpoints of troops for as long as these troops are in his aura and the warden is alive of course. If you trigger is ability the troops take no damage for as long as the ability lasts. So troops arenít healed they merely stop taking damage when under the GW ability and can take more damage under the life aura.
    Small technicality

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    yeh shes at 41