Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help a brother out

Help a brother out

Th12, just picked the game back up after an extensive vacation. Looked through a lot of different threads, then decided it would be easier to post in here. Really just looking for a chill environment, to continue to level up, donate, and help out as well as receive a little help. Somewhere I can war occasionally but not necessarily feel forced to do so, on a farming stent right now as well as occasionally I may get a wild hair and focus on the trophy push. Wouldn’t mind a clan leveled a little higher with the extra troop levels when donating and receiving, as well as somewhere a conversation is welcome and can be adult. Chill, being the most important part (:

Hey man I think you would be intrested in joining our clan

GLOBAL HERITAGE

Link : https://bit.ly/2IHFl3T

If you are on discord feel free to DM me on C4CLASH YT #1907
    Also my player tag : #Y8GYL282R
    If you want to contact me use discord or comment on any of my latest videos on YT
    CHANNEL NAME : C4 CLASH
    hope you join

💀Skull Brawlers 💀| #LQJO2282 | We Brawl For Stars!!

Tap Or Click Here For More

Join our clan, clan tag #2VU8YJCV, clan lvl 16,crystal1,
    Be happy be clashing with clash of clans 😊😊

C.o.C.StoMpeRs #YUOOY8QQ lvl 13 adult clan. We are the perfect fit for you. War, farm, push whatever u want to do. We are active and laid back crew. Would be glad to have you

StoMpeRs_ReBorN LvL 1 Adult war clan #2L8GVUP8G

Hi, if you are interested in a clan that's friendly and clean chat, please check out our clan Psalms (#QQJJ2CJ2). We do back to back war and participate in clan games and CWL. We are a more laid-back clan, that means no stressful war attacks and endless time spending on discord for war planning. War is optional. Let me know if you have any question about the clan.

Hey Brother you should join the Brother_Hood🤔
    We just came back this summer after years away from the game.
    Group of friends from Canada! Adult clan with chill atmosphere! Looking to grow our clan again!
    Only level 6 clan right now but going to grow.

Clan tag: #2GGPYUJY
    My tag: #8GPYV9UQ

Goodluck!

Centennial Club

TollyMore irons

Doubt you’ll find us more interesting than the lvl10+ clans but anyways

Lvl6
    Donations always filled
    36 members ( just kicked a load)

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=2PLVRUJGG

Check out Reckoned Rebel (#2RGJVVJU). We are a level 18 clan that loves war (however it is optional), clan games, and CWL. We are in champ 3 for CWL and always max clan games. Recently, we joined an alliance called PnP. We are looking for non-rushed TH12’s and up and you fit the bill! If you’re interested, join our Discord server or message me. The link is https://discord.gg/RYk3xpX
    IGN: Coltssuperfan17 (lv155, TH10), Count deMoney (lv129, TH10)
    I reside in Reckoned Rebel and Wreck'ned Rebel. Check out RR! Check out WR!

Level 12 clan. A bit inactive. Seeking help.We are a level 12 Clan. We've been quite inactive lately.
    The leader's taking a break. He'll come back soon enough.

We need some good members (active ones) to make the clan active again. If you want a home, this is the right place. If you're talkative, we'll love you. If you're good at wars, you will be respected. If not, we can all learn together.

So come on in fam. What are you waiting for?

Clan Name: Rustic Nails
    Clan Tag: #LGPRVCYR.

If you have any problem joining, please inform me.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=LGPRVCYR