Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley Season 14 (nov 2020)

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #41
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Can you drive past these sanctuary dots if you have an animal in your truck, by tapping on a dot beyond it? Or does it automatically stop you there to drop off the animal?

I've avoided going past them if I have an animal but want to collect three because I wasn't sure what would happen.
    Yes, you can drive past a sanctuary - I've done that several times this season. I just have to be careful to tap a node beyond the sanctuary!
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Yes, you can drive past a sanctuary - I've done that several times this season. I just have to be careful to tap a node beyond the sanctuary!
    Thanks! This is a very good tip!

Farm Level 142 | Town 45 | Achievements 147/150

I had a extra day reset few hours ago. My daily quests, sun tasks etc. were reset and sun tasks were updated to next day's quests.

Not complaining though and I'm glad that I noticed before the regular day reset that comes in 30 minutes or so.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    About sun task changing, I suspect my sun task on my farms do change on several occasions this season.

I am currently in a timezone that I won't be able to log in at Valley day start (8:00 UTC). Farm that logged in close to this time got the sun tasks as announced, farm that logged in later (not sure yet how many hours later) experienced sun task change. Sometimes the tasks are better, sometimes not.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    About sun task changing, I suspect my sun task on my farms do change on several occasions this season.

I am currently in a timezone that I won't be able to log in at Valley day start (8:00 UTC). Farm that logged in close to this time got the sun tasks as announced, farm that logged in later (not sure yet how many hours later) experienced sun task change. Sometimes the tasks are better, sometimes not.
    Last night was the first time that my sun tasks changed too early (same time Greg stocks his shop and limits reset). Usually it happens same time events end and whatnot
    Level 178
    iOS

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    *edit* aaaah I know now what you mean.. Yeah, that's something we could possibly tweak in the map design.

Blue dot on main road what? Is there a node on the road which is blue instead of yellow?

Cheers,

Nick
    Dear Nick,

I'm not sure I can get in direct contact with you in the future when another Valley starts. I'll miss that.

Season 20 has the same map and same issue. Please remember this post.

Cheers,
    Advocat,
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D