Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley Season 14 (nov 2020)

Now, after the maintenance, map of the valley is new. Base of the map is the same as in Season 11 (with the hay day sign made by water ditches), but buildings are mostly different. And now we have sanctuaries on the map. Before we've seen this type of the map only once, with chickens.

Purrfect, thanks sunnyphoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    Dammit my progress was
    reset after the maintenance, very disappointing >
    You really should contact support in-game, see what they can do with your fuel and token. If not, given this one is Sanctuqry theme, players often have problem with not spending tokens fast enough rather than earning them.

Good luck, we still have lots of time.
    Last edited by meonhoc; November 14th, 2020 at 01:17 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

I can’t see a single animal! Have they forgotten to release them?
    Level 169
    iOS

I can see a hippo in the clouds south of where my truck is. Maybe I'll get to it in a few days.

I lost all my fuel which I can't recover until the morning. On the other hand, I have an extra scroll in my valley prizes. All in all, I would say that I'm ahead after the maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Purrfect, thanks sunnyphoenix.

You really should contact support in-game, see what they can do with your fuel and token. If not, given this one is Sanctuqry theme, players often have problem with not spending tokens fast enough rather than earning them.

Good luck, we still have lots of time.
    Thank you for your suggestion. As you have mentioned, the accumulated tokens were not of immense numbers so I guess itís not the end of the world.

For future reference, how did some of you know that it should be a sanctuary valley?

I didn’t know anything was wrong until the valley was closed down, and I had already earned approx 165 Sun points in each of my two farms, which were then reset to zero. I have contacted support, but I am not holding my breath.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1234 View Post
    For future reference, how did some of you know that it should be a sanctuary valley?

I didn’t know anything was wrong until the valley was closed down, and I had already earned approx 165 Sun points in each of my two farms, which were then reset to zero. I have contacted support, but I am not holding my breath.
    When the valley opens the board that you tap to access it has a picture - chickens if it is a chicken valley, or sanctuary animals. You can't tell which it will be before the season starts though.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thanks, Cowslips. I didn’t know that and obviously didn’t notice, in my defence, this is only my second valley season. ��

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1234 View Post
    Thanks, Cowslips. I didn’t know that and obviously didn’t notice, in my defence, this is only my second valley season. ��
    The whole point of a forum is that we can help each other! I've lost count of the many useful snippets of information I've learned here.

Have fun in the valley!

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!