Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Skilled builders

Fresh Spawn

Skilled builders

My idea consists in builders who are specialized in different kinds of upgrades.

HOW WOULD IT WORK?:

the first and the second builder that we unlock in the game (those who we start the game with) would still be the same builders that we know right now. But the builders that we unlock with gems, would have specific skills, and when we put a skilled builder to upgrade a building that he is specialized in, we would get a time discount in that upgrade.

EXEMPLES:

the defense builder (this one would upgrade faster defenses and traps), the resource builder (he will be able to upgrade faster the storages, collectors, the town hall and the clan castle), army builder (he can upgrade faster barracks, army camps, spell factories, lab and heros).

NOTE:

we would be able to upgrade any building with any builder, but when we use a skilled builder in a upgrade that he is specialized in, we would get the time discount. So a menu where we could control and plan our upgrades would be very nice if this idea comes to the game.

MASTER BUILDER:

he is the MASTER builder, right? So when we unlock him in the main village, we could get time discounts in everything he upgrades? 😅

WHY I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT:

A player took several months (even years) to get a nice account in Clash of clans, that make lots of people to abandon the game, seeing that, I imagine that mechanics like that, which improves the dynamics in village upgrades, is something that Supercell needs to focus right now, to make a Clash of Clans a even better game.

Yeah, it's right !
    And very good for progress fast , don't matter if that specific builder does 5 to 10 percent affect, but it's really nice.

Suppose if a player start playing recently he could not max town hall Evel SC release th 15.
    We player like to have High level town halls but it takes too much time(years), I starter 1.5 year ago from town hall 1 and now I reached to th 11 , but now it's feel like soo boring because of time and SC continuesly releasing new level for maxed out player, so what for us ? We feel shoked to here that we need extra time to max out account !

OR...........hear me out........ u can get the gold pass! It gives u a discount to all building times and for all builders doing any upgrade. There won't be a need for any specialization and you'll get a lot more features with this gold pass such as reduced training and upgradation or troops and spells etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Purvit View Post
    Yeah, it's right !
    And very good for progress fast , don't matter if that specific builder does 5 to 10 percent affect, but it's really nice.
    Oh yeah and the gold pass reduces building times by up to 20%!
    Last edited by LemonCream099; November 14th, 2020 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    OR...........hear me out........ u can get the gold pass! It gives u a discount to all building times and for all builders doing any upgrade. There won't be a need for any specialization and you'll get a lot more features with this gold pass such as reduced training and upgradation or troops and spells etc...

OR...........hear me out........ u can gem the game! It gives u a discount to all building times and for all builders doing any upgrade. There won't be a need for any specialization and you'll get a lot more features with this gemming such as zero training and upgradation times for troops and spells etc...

Oh yeah and gemming reduces building times by 100%!

The only problem in both the cases is the $$$ involved, lol.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; November 14th, 2020 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post

Buddy, all players have not enough money to buy gold pass.

Not having enough money to buy gold pass & Not spending the money they have on gold pass are two different things. I doubt if it's the first case with anyone

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    OR...........hear me out........ u can gem the game! It gives u a discount to all building times and for all builders doing any upgrade. There won't be a need for any specialization and you'll get a lot more features with this gemming such as zero training and upgradation times for troops and spells etc...

Oh yeah and gemming reduces building times by 100%!

The only problem in both the cases is the $$$ involved, lol.
    😂😂👍

That's okay. There are other means to decrease your building times such as potions, books, gems and hammers. They all don't require money (unless u want more) and they are sufficienty given or available in-game.
    Last edited by LemonCream099; November 14th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Not having enough money to buy gold pass & Not spending the money they have on gold pass are two different things. I doubt if it's the first case with anyone
    I am 100% cdrtain you are wrong. There are many people who cannot afford tbuy the gold pass. Your statement shows a level of privilege you have, to be a le to think nobody would be in that position.

Master builder already gives a 20% on total base building time.

Yeah, it's right !

Suppose if a player start playing recently he could not max town hall Evel SC release th 15.
    We player like to have High level town halls but it takes too much time(years), I starter 1.5 year ago from town hall 1 and now I reached to th 11 , but now it's feel like soo boring because of time and SC continuesly releasing new level for maxed out player, so what for us ? We feel shoked to here that we need extra time to max out account !
    The fact that you reached th11 in 1.5 years shows how much time they have cut already. I spent over a year at th9 alone the first time. Each time they releas a town hall, they have cut time and costs for lower levels. You can also unlock otto at th10 which effectively gives you a 20% overall build time reduction. They tend to release town halls about every 18 months. So, th15 in roughly 2 years or so. If you haven't caught up by then, you aren't playing efficiently.

I have no real objection to the ops idea nor do I see a need. Players just need a book of patience and realize clash is a marathon. Some prefer sprints and that's OK but maybe clash isn't the game for them.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22