Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a clan is hard.

💀Skull Brawlers 💀| #LQJO2282 | We Brawl For Stars!!

Tap Or Click Here For More

Busy weekend, sorry I missed your post.

Your first bullet is a bit confusing, you want war to start at 8-9PM EST, or that's too late? We're a US-based clan, and we generally try to start war around 5-6PM EST.

Other than that being a possible issue, I think we sound like a really good fit. War is constant (and optional), we don't require Discord, and we're a group of drama-free adults. Our main focus is on being a laid back, but relatively competitive, clan. Obviously we want to win, but Clash is a game and not a second job. We try to treat it as such.

Let me know if you have any questions, or feel free to stop by.

Veni Vidi Vici
    #P98L89UV
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0
    Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV

Hello
    Iím the leader of a clan called Brother_Hood. Weíre a group of friends from Canada that started this clan in 2014. We all came back this summer after years of not playing. Only level 6 clan so up to you if thatís a deal breaker. Mostly TH 10s, Adult clan, most returning co leaders are 25+. Looking to grow our clan again and could use experienced players like you guys!
    Tag for clan #2GGPYUJY
    My Tag #8GPYV9UQ

Goodluck!🍻

Centennial Club

TollyMore irons

We have everything but we are lvl6 not lvl10

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=2PLVRUJGG

Level 12 clan. A bit inactive. Seeking help.We are a level 12 Clan. We've been quite inactive lately.
    The leader's taking a break. He'll come back soon enough.

We need some good members (active ones) to make the clan active again. If you want a home, this is the right place. If you're talkative, we'll love you. If you're good at wars, you will be respected. If not, we can all learn together.

So come on in fam. What are you waiting for?

Clan Name: Rustic Nails
    Clan Tag: #LGPRVCYR.

If you have any problem joining, please inform me.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=LGPRVCYR

Centennial Club
    Hi Cozier,

I'll keep it short. I've been the leader of my clan for over 6 years now. Real laid back adult clan. Our clan tag is #L2CYQQJ8. Check us out if you're interested. If so, let me know and I will send you an invite. We are mostly u.s. and uk players.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozier View Post
    Starting to see thanks to a brutal recruitment tool that finding that clan that is a good fit is harder than actually being a leader nowadays. Yes as you might of guessed Im a leader in a clan, but like many casualties of hard recruiting methods am looking to move on and hope to bring some of my clanmates with me. Been looking for the past week and have stopped into some clans for a chat to see what what their all about and have had good discussions but it always hits a wall on some things we need to make a transition. So here they are

1. Were (4 th13's ) looking to move on but are in the EST and war starts at 8-9pm or later for us we don't really want to war at various times. Seems to be a major hurdle.
    2. No discord, we have no desire to do discord so don't waste your time posting to us to join when u have (must join discord in your ad)
    3. Easygoing chill atmosphere, don't get me wrong we like to win, but were decent attackers that can get the ocassional 3 * but don't look for superman here.
    4. another major hurdle is b2b wars or at least potential for b2b, not the occasional 2 times or 3 times a week some post than expect you to join.
    5. A clan that is at least a LVL 10, so we at least get the 2 lvl troops upped for help in donating
    6. Were all older adults so not interesting in interviewing or post are age in request. Lets just say we've all seen Reggie Jackson play in his prime and leave at that!

Its not a lot to ask but please don't waste our time posting a ad when all the above don't work.

Thanks to all the clans that I visited before even though not the right fit and hopefully find that fit

Still looking, doesn t help when a clan with45 or 49 ppl in clan already. How is that helpfull?

Centennial Club
    I had a couple dead bases that I was going to remove to make room which would be helpful but that's ok.....good luck with your journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozier View Post
    Still looking, doesn t help when a clan with45 or 49 ppl in clan already. How is that helpfull?
    Shoot me a DM if you're interested and we can move a few accounts. But I'm not going to move alts or less active accounts if you aren't coming over.
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0
    Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV

We might be a fit for you. Eastern US, level 12 clan. Looking to add some new blood that are reasonably high level. Plus my clan is part of an alliance of 3 clans, so we may very well be able to accommodate you. Cardinal Sin, #8JQ0VYGJ. Youíre welcome to stop by and we can chat. Just say Rexor asked for me in your request. Iíll let you you in.