Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a clan is hard.

Looking for a clan is hard.

Starting to see thanks to a brutal recruitment tool that finding that clan that is a good fit is harder than actually being a leader nowadays. Yes as you might of guessed Im a leader in a clan, but like many casualties of hard recruiting methods am looking to move on and hope to bring some of my clanmates with me. Been looking for the past week and have stopped into some clans for a chat to see what what their all about and have had good discussions but it always hits a wall on some things we need to make a transition. So here they are

1. Were (4 th13's ) looking to move on but are in the EST and war starts at 8-9pm or later for us we don't really want to war at various times. Seems to be a major hurdle.
    2. No discord, we have no desire to do discord so don't waste your time posting to us to join when u have (must join discord in your ad)
    3. Easygoing chill atmosphere, don't get me wrong we like to win, but were decent attackers that can get the ocassional 3 * but don't look for superman here.
    4. another major hurdle is b2b wars or at least potential for b2b, not the occasional 2 times or 3 times a week some post than expect you to join.
    5. A clan that is at least a LVL 10, so we at least get the 2 lvl troops upped for help in donating
    6. Were all older adults so not interesting in interviewing or post are age in request. Lets just say we've all seen Reggie Jackson play in his prime and leave at that!

Its not a lot to ask but please don't waste our time posting a ad when all the above don't work.

Thanks to all the clans that I visited before even though not the right fit and hopefully find that fit

C.o.C.StoMpeRs #YUOOY8QQ lvl 13 adult clan. Feel free to stop by for a chat or pm me. We are rebuilding but I have a lot of history with this clan. I created it, we have solid core of players, laid back, & very active. We are small but mighty. Sounds like We really fit what you are looking for.

StoMpeRs_ReBorN LvL 1 Adult war clan #2L8GVUP8G

Centennial Club

[Looking for TH13s/MERGER, we have 8 spaces maybe more] Lv17 | Masters 2 CWL 30v30

1. War starts at 12pm est consistently. We have ppl from Cali, Ohio, NC, Maryland, AZ
    2. We have discord but not compulsory
    3. Easygoing
    4. Open war log
    5. Lvl 17
    6. No interview

Clan name - DA Boat Racers
    Clan tag - #QYOO89UP
    Clan level - 17
    Clan war league - Masters league 2 (30v30)
    Clan games - Max x2
    War frequency - Back to back
    War log - Open
    Location - UK/US/International
    Language - English speaking
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/d...0089UP/summary
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=QY0089UP

Adult clan/Competitive/Friendly/Here to have fun

Recruiting
    TH13 not rushed/not engineered (TH12 minis acceptable)
    War leagues are compulsory
    Clan wars are optional
    Do your best in clan games
    Try donate the same amount you request

Have a question?
    Ask in-game or on discord https://discord.gg/XzA7HhQ

Apply to the clan now, stating 'From forum'

Clan Name : Betty Swollocks
    Clan Tag :https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=228UR8LPC
    Clan Level: 11
    Location : primarily Ireland but we welcome people from all over

Requirements
    1. must be TH12+ non rushed
    2. 18+ years old
    3. 2000+ trophies
    4. Speak fluent English

We are active and have very fast donations several people in the clan manage 15k+ a month and our highest being 40-50k you can request as much as you want and donate as little as you want but a majority Just enjoy helping out

We are currently in crystal 1 we have been promoted 2 months in a row and hoping there will be a 3rd

we are searching for TH12+ that can help contribute to CWL previously we used an even mix of 13’s 12’s and some 11’s allthough as we are rapidly progressing we are going to need to fade out the 11’s to prevent mismatches allthough all members are ofc welcome during classic wars.

we are a lot more laid back when it comes to classic wars they are optional it is expected for you to opt out if heroes are down we use classic wars as a training tool see how good people are try out new strategies etc and aren’t as concerned about winning as we are during league.

clan games are always maxed but it is required that you get atleast 1k points even though a majority will have maximum.

feel free to request to join or add my discord below if you have any questions, thank you

discord: john1#4358
    Last edited by jmitch92; November 14th, 2020 at 08:47 AM.

We have room for the four of you. We war twice a week. Tuesday and Friday search. Only B2b war time is cwl, because cwl. Even then I can rotate people for breaks. Most of our players are eastern US. War search time is approximately 9pm et. Wars are optional. Dont have time, no big. Opt out. We all do as needed. We aren't the chattiest clan but troop requests get filled throughout the day. Level 18 so max troops are never an issue and we hand out machines like candy. Hit me up here or in game if you want to chat. I pop in and out around work so it may take me a bit to catch you. Standard blurb below. As far as age, you'll fit right in. My main goal is no drama. We play to escape real life. Not deal with it in the clan.

#8UCRP8CL. MN ICE. Mostly US based but we do have players in Europe. Adult clan. We war twice a week (optional), always max clan games, and are in masters 3 for war leagues. Everyone is put on the league roster to get medals but only volunteers actually war. No drama. No silly rules. Just adults having fun. The one rule we do have, do your war attacks. If you don't have time, opt out. No worries. Opt in, attack. Put piper sent you in the invite if you drop by.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Seem exactly like us with same war starts

Death b4 Defeat Level 19 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8
    Https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=G22V9QC8 Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Master League I. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure in 3 starring a base. Fun and relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt in and out. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!
    Last edited by Mu0i; November 13th, 2020 at 07:40 PM.

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Sent you a PM. Check it out.

Mini - THE SWARM #8YOULPCCY
    Family Clans
    Entry Woundz #G2L9UV20
    we are cool #P22LQ9QY
    Thanks for the Sig TerMinus Prime

New Bloke/Chick
    I sent you a private message, looks like we could be a good fit.

still looking, went to some but still don't have what were looking for.

Recruiting TH11 & higher for Fresh Start #2920VGGCG Level 13/Crystal 1
    Clan Tag: #2920VGGCG - Fresh Start
    Clan Level: 13
    League: Crystal 1
    War: 3 Times a week – No pressure to 3* just try your best
    Clan Games: Everyone contributes at least 1000 points
    CWL: Try to get everyone to participate (2nd Clan- Level 13/Gold 1 for the lower levels)
    Language: Only English speaking
    Recruiting: NON RUSHED TH11, TH12 & TH13
    Promotion: Elder earnt by participating in war, cwl & clan games.

We are a solid war clan who enjoy war & like to win but have a relaxed approach to it. All we ask is you do your attacks and follow the plan. We use guard system in war planning and works well we generally have a 95% or higher result check our war log. Help can be given with planning attacks & with learning new. Active members, generous donators and encourage Friendly Challenges.
    We have mixed nationalities and ask everyone to be respectful to each other.

We would consider a group of players too and if that included some lower levels then not a problem but priority for us now are TH11 and higher.

If want to come over for a chat or try us out then put ‘Sonia Forum’ in request to join or visit us on discord : https://discord.gg/kUPMGskDut