Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why is this English only?

OK, thanks for clarifying.

Yes.... added languages, it would be like the in game flags... everyone would want theirs added.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 CWL: Masters III Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 37 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 33 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

I am personally happy with everything
    Last edited by evgeshawith; November 24th, 2020 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Yes.... added languages, it would be like the in game flags... everyone would want theirs added.
    Well, not all languages. Some are so bizarre that even Google is unable to translate, like "Bostonian" or "Cockney".

Fresh Spawn
    I always glad to see Russian Language, but usually need to choose English for fine sens

google translate is the answer.

they say in the rules that you can create groups with whatever language you want, but forum rules still apply(no swearing or abuse)

if the forums had multiple languages, we would need more mods who speak multiple languages to catch abuse in other languages. also, your question would be less likely to be answered because of all the languages flying around.

like ajax said, it would never work. it would be extremely chaotic.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

By making it English, they are giving opportunity to a far wider audience to become a contribution but since they are Finnish company, they should also have a Finnish version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen11 View Post
    By making it English, they are giving opportunity to a far wider audience to become a contribution but since they are Finnish company, they should also have a Finnish version as well.
    Do you think there are enough Finnish speaking players who don’t speak English to make it worth the problems that would cause here? I don’t.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.