Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How does perma ban look like

  1. #1
    Senior Member rusherford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    On the eye of Mother Earth
    Posts
    321

    How does perma ban look like

    Hello, I was too curious to wanna know how the perma ban reminder looks. can someone send a link that probably leads to a thread showing the perma-ban screen. I am interested to see how it looks like to just be prepared. No I'm not gonna break rules Thank you

    Also, how do you subscribe to a thread so I get notified?
    Last edited by rusherford; November 13th, 2020 at 12:45 AM.

  2. #2
    Forum Champion LynnK2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Posts
    5,015
    Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Hello, I was too curious to wanna know how the perma ban reminder looks. can someone send a link that probably leads to a thread showing the perma-ban screen. I am interested to see how it looks like to just be prepared. No I'm not gonna break rules Thank you
    Click on the link below and scroll down to the Forum Bans section.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post2039408


    Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Also, how do you subscribe to a thread so I get notified?
    Located at the right corner of every top post is the Thread Tools option. Click and drag down menu until you see Subscribe to This Thread option. Once you select it, you may see new replies to the specific thread by clicking Settings at the top right corner of your screen.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; November 13th, 2020 at 03:10 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

  3. #3
    Senior Member rusherford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    On the eye of Mother Earth
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Click on the link below and scroll down to the Forum Bans section.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post2039408




    Located at the right corner of every top post is the Thread Tools option. Click and drag down menu until you see Subscribe to This Thread option. Once you select it, you may see new replies to the specific thread by clicking Settings at the top right corner of your screen.
    tysm LynnK2015!
    Last edited by rusherford; November 13th, 2020 at 03:16 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •