Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Level 474 Player

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    If they remove it, then there really, I mean REALLY, will be no point in doing events for quite a few players, me guesses...
    I try to do most of them for the resources (or if I have whatever it is on offer, exchange them for gems). That’s reason enough for me.

Most of the time.

Sometimes I find it (like some of the season’s challenges or clan games activities) interferes with my wanting to learn or improve on a a new-to-me war attack, because instead of practicing that when I have time to play, I’ve got some dumb mish-mash of event troops to use 10 or 15 times. That usually takes me several days now that I’m working a bit. If I get three days before CWL to make sure I’m not in Legends and can raid with a full army, I’m lucky (and that honestly makes me a little sad, lol).

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

We also recieve xp from destroying th in practice mode
    I often just take down th on the practice mode of th 12 ( dragon attack one) as th is in corner just spam all dragons with rage spell and th would be down without seconds and end battle then play again.......
    I just spam and do it and gain about 500-600 xp baar in 10-15 mins when i want my xp baar to fill real quick without donation 😁
    Its not clear that with only 900k donation this much xp is believable or not
    But i was surprised to see everyone mentioning goblin map th sniping instead of gaining easy 12-13 xp in practice mode without deploying own hero / troop
    Last edited by Rhodesway31; November 13th, 2020 at 04:35 AM.

I personally like experience points, even though its useless i love to get higher level by donating (you can say i like this feature more than CWL / War / Clan games - personal preference)
    not just that but also working towards getting more number in home village achievements.
    and not sure how the clasher referred by OP reached 400+ xp by just 900k donations , just hitting goblin village for few xp need lot of dedication, clash events provide less xp and same with destroying th's in multiplayer mode
    best option is through donations.

REBUILDING Clan-Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    /50 members (1-TH12, 4-TH13)Need TH9+||CWL(Crystal League 3)||Casual Clan
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*My recent work

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    Can anyone explain me what is the uee of Xp now?
    It can be exploited and has no use. Its like a random number on our profile.
    Removing it will not cause any effect AFAIK
    Just like any other stat the game records for you, they have no effect. Remove wars stars, LL cups gained, high trophy number, walls broken, CG points earned ect. None of these numbers would have any affect on game play if they are removed.

Experience is just another number in our profile.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Although time consuming it's technically possible to achieve. What I'm wondering more is how some players have more than 250'000 XP done in CG...
    Your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS
    ===>More info on the official thread<===

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Hundreds against the 1200 from Gibarch, it's perfectly clear that's what I meant.

Without knowing how long the player in question has been doing whatever, how do you know they haven't been donating? Donations are dependent on requests.

Donations are indeed the easiest way to inflate XP. Create dozens of accounts just for requests & bingo, your donation mule gets there first. But if someone is behaving obsessively, don't you think rational thought could be absent?

Whether using bots is, or isn't, the most likely answer, it isn't the only answer; Occam's razor or not. A plausible pathway has been presented & no matter how unlikely, it isn't impossible, therefore you can't just dismiss it.
    We know the amount of donations by his Friend in Need achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    We also recieve xp from destroying th in practice mode
    I often just take down th on the practice mode of th 12 ( dragon attack one) as th is in corner just dlam all dragons with rage spell and th would be down without seconds and end battle then play again.......
    I just spam and do it and gain about 500-600 xp baar in 10-15 mins when i want my xp baar to fill real quick without donation 
    Its not clear that with only 900k donation this much xp is believable or not
    But i was surprised to see everyone mentioning goblin map th sniping instead of gaining easy 12-13 xp in practice mode without deploying own hero / troop
    By your experience, it would take 503 days of non-stop 24/7 sniping the practice mode to reach level 474..
    Without sleeping and doing anything else..

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Although time consuming it's technically possible to achieve. What I'm wondering more is how some players have more than 250'000 XP done in CG...
    You mean the Games Champion achivement points?
    It’s because of overachieving. Get 3995 points and then 1000 points for the last one. You’ll get 4995 on your profile.

There are also some that are beyond the normally achievable number. This was because of a glitch that gave you more points than what you’re supposed to get. This glitch has been patched a long time ago.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    We know the amount of donations by his Fri cuyend in Need achievement.
    I was referring to ongoing donations, not the current total.

By your experience, it would take 503 days of non-stop 24/7 sniping the practice mode to reach level 474..
    Without sleeping and doing anything else...
    The player in question will be donating, completing achievements, doing events etc, etc... Nobody is arguing that all the XP is gained by sniping halls, wherever they may be.

Whether he or she is has got to level 474 by sniping or cheating is not the point ; we're not discussing the balance of probabilities. The point is that it is possible, it doesn't matter if it's difficult, or time consuming, or both - it is possible.

Neither of us have access to view the account, we are not in possession of all the facts. Your (Occam's razor) take is that it is probably suspicious & are prepared to judge on the information at hand. Others, myself included, are saying that there's a plausible explanation & are prepared to give the benefit of the doubt.

It's funny how Darian edited the post and quote "Lets not name and shame people." . And to the person who said "goblin map gives 5xp." It would take ages upon ages to reach level 473. Many people take repeating stuff seriously and it really bothers me because it is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    Can anyone explain me what is the uee of Xp now?
    It can be exploited and has no use. Its like a random number on our profile.
    Removing it will not cause any effect AFAIK
    I think you're seeing the purpose of it right now (at least the what those who try to get the highest XP find as its purpose). We are talking about it. Players see videos online about it. It is an attention grabber.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    It's funny how Darian edited the post and quote "Lets not name and shame people." . And to the person who said "goblin map gives 5xp." It would take ages upon ages to reach level 473. Many people take repeating stuff seriously and it really bothers me because it is impossible.
    Nobody is disputing that it would take many, many hours every day. But that doesn't mean that it's "impossible". Impossible means it can't be done, ever. It can be done & since there are tens of millions of people Clashing every day, it's highly improbable that none of them want to hit level 500 ASAP.