Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th12 looking for a clan

Th12 looking for a clan

Hello, been a while since i played COC..
    I'm looking for a clan to join, I'm a fresh th12 with 52/58/22 heros and I'm looking for a clan mainly based on farming but also do wars and cwl.
    Kind regards 💜

Hello you can come and join us at CITATS Clan tag: #PG080UQ

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-tracker-clan

Even though, we only accept maxed TH13 for our champ3, but we have 2nd CWL clan which is Master3 and usually do 30v30 CWL.. but of course, you can still do regular war and clan games in our main clan.
    Clan leader of CITATS #PG080UQ (Champ3)

Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-tracker-clan

Sounds like a perfect fit with us C.o.C.StoMpeRs #YUOOY8QQ lvl 13 clan rebuilding and growing by the day.

StoMpeRs_ReBorN LvL 1 Adult war clan #2L8GVUP8G

Hi, if you are interested in a clan that's friendly and clean chat, please check out our clan Psalms (#QQJJ2CJ2). We do back to back war and participate in clan games and CWL. We are a more laid-back clan, that means no stressful war attacks and endless time spending on discord for war planning. However, that does not mean we suck at war. We share attack strategies with each other and can 3 star our fair share of bases. War is optional in the clan. CWL roster ranges from TH9-13. If you have any question about the clan, feel free to message me.

Clan Name : Betty Swollocks
    Clan Tag :https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=228UR8LPC
    Clan Level: 11
    Location : primarily Ireland but we welcome people from all over

Requirements
    1. must be TH12+ non rushed
    2. 18+ years old
    3. 2000+ trophies
    4. Speak fluent English

We are active and have very fast donations several people in the clan manage 15k+ a month and our highest being 40-50k you can request as much as you want and donate as little as you want but a majority Just enjoy helping out

We are currently in crystal 1 we have been promoted 2 months in a row and hoping there will be a 3rd

we are searching for TH12+ that can help contribute to CWL previously we used an even mix of 13’s 12’s and some 11’s allthough as we are rapidly progressing we are going to need to fade out the 11’s to prevent mismatches allthough all members are ofc welcome during classic wars.

we are a lot more laid back when it comes to classic wars they are optional it is expected for you to opt out if heroes are down we use classic wars as a training tool see how good people are try out new strategies etc and aren’t as concerned about winning as we are during league.

clan games are always maxed but it is required that you get atleast 1k points even though a majority will have maximum.

feel free to request to join or add my discord below if you have any questions, thank you

discord: john1#4358
    Last edited by jmitch92; November 14th, 2020 at 08:46 AM.

Hey! I just started my new clan, with now 2 members. Would you like to join? Its named BELGIAN POWER and the id is #2YCCPG2GY. It would help me a lot! If you join you join a very active clan!

Hii there...
    You are the kind of player our Clan is looking for...

Our Clan name is "ECSTATIC" and the Tag is "2YG9PQ0VV"...

We may not be that strong but we are surely not Fragile and we always in Engage in war...
    We can guarantee with a 50% war win...

We are looking forward to building a Friendly relationship with you You...
    Hope we meet , Thanks and don't forget to Clash ON...

Centennial Club
    [RECRUITING] Lethal Freedom (#28VJ0CC00)| ACTIVE WAR CLAN
    Hey! Welcome to Lethal Freedom! We're an active war clan level 7 crystal league looking for members to help us build and grow. We also have a feeder clan born lethal . We war non-stop and actively participate in clan games.

What you will gain from being in the clan:
    1) The correct troops donated to you whenever you need them.
    2) Have the opportunity to be in an active chat with members from all around the world.
    3) Great conversations with other players to get to know them better. We don't only talk about the game in clan chat!
    4) Being a part of our growing family. We created this clan so that we can have a family who supports one another and helps us grow. We are always welcoming new members and would love for you to join us!
    5) max troops are available

Requirements:
    •Must be th9 and above (feeder clan for th3-8)
    •Must speak English, it just makes communication easier!
    •Must be active and non-rushed.
    •Members can be any age. We accept kids and adults.
    •Must be an active donator.
    any player from any country is welcome!

Rules:
    •Donating is a must for all members
    •It is strongly encouraged that members be active in the clan chat, but not required.
    •Members must make both war attacks, and always follow the war strategy.
    •Only opt out of war when heroes are down or for personal reasons.
    •Always read your clan mail! This is where important messages are sent out and the war strategy is given.
    •Be respectful to other members and respect all troop requests.
    •No clan hopping is allowed. We need loyal, active members who are here to stay.
    •Lastly...be friendly, active, and mature

How can I apply?
    •You may apply to join our clan on the game by searching for our clan tag #28VJOCCOO.
    •You can also pm me, tell me a little bit about yourself, and I can invite you.
    If you are TH8 and below you can join our feeder clan to learn game play and get war ready search and join born lethal
    clan tag #2P8UCJRGG
    We hope to see you soon!

💀Skull Brawlers 💀| #LQJO2282 | We Brawl For Stars!!

Tap Or Click Here For More

Glide Clash
    #28UQYQQQY
    Open via invite only TH6+ (Preferred TH10+)
    CWL for TH10+
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1909921
    We max our Clan Games & do Clan wars at least once or twice a week.

Were active, international & English speaking. Were also on Discord. (Not required)
    https://discord.gg/aCKEMR3

Come, join us!