Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: any chance of adding human verification test for new users to creat account?

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    oh ok. i find it sad that not one forum is not spared from the clutches of advertisers and their pretty little bot army.
    Just look at the forums of Samsung/Apple/ whatever.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Just look at the forums of Samsung/Apple/ whatever.
    Forums which appear to have NO spam are generally ones with all posts being moderated. Those require a full time team of paid moderators, unless they are very low traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Forums which appear to have NO spam are generally ones with all posts being moderated. Those require a full time team of paid moderators, unless they are very low traffic.
    Again, there are forums for which neither apply and still have zero spam. But yes, ig.

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    i have noticed a sudden increase in the amount of ad bots in the forum. i get really ticked off at them because they flood the "whats new" section of the forum preventing me from finding important new threads.

this feature for the forum would be helpful!
    Stopping bots in the beginning does not necessarily mean that there are less bots in the forum. A person could easily create an account and then leave the rest of the work to a bot. I agree with what Ajax said, it will take a lot of resources to almost completely rid the forums from bots.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Why do you think that?

As has been stated already in this thread, this forum uses vBulletin.

That is discussing how to do it with xenforo forum software. Completely different software, with completely different facilities.

Yes, the information that is provided through such services can improve the user's relationship with the crypto network, providing a better understanding of what is happening. I would like to advise you to look at this site https://btcindex.io/ I often visit this site, there is a lot of useful information from the field of crypt.
    Last edited by LeraDew; December 9th, 2020 at 04:54 AM.