Thread: Level 149 - A Bit Picky...

Level 149 - A Bit Picky...

Level 149 looking for a new hood to try out. Coming back after almost a year break. Trying to ease back into the game. Got a little burned out and got a new job....so I took a much needed break.

Used to lead and recruit (quite a bit)....not really interested in that anymore. To be honest, I’m not sure if I’m ready to go 100%, but I’m kinda missing the game. Have some game friends that I have not talked to in a while, but wouldn’t wanna disappoint them again...so I thought I’d try something new. Not gonna lie, I may derby for a couple weeks then bow out again. Not sure....but I definitely won’t leave anyone hanging....I finish as promised.

Here’s what I’m looking for and have to offer.....

• All tasks @ 320/400 including the extra task
    • Good team strategy and communication for special derbies is a must. Clear leadership structure with no micro-management.
    • Team members that are willing to give as much as they take. Member levels matter not to me as long as everyone gives 100%. In my experience, some of the lower level members have shown much more determination that higher level players...I admire that.
    • Would prefer a slightly more mature hood - not interested in multiple new people entering week after week without meeting expectations. I am consistent and reliable.
    • Not looking for a super-duper fast racing team at this time as I don’t want to be pressured to finish within the first day. I generally finish within 2-3 days depending on derby type and derby board, but sometimes work and life happen....they come first. I can promise a finish within 3 days for most derbies.
    • Larger barn and silo. Generous with help as long as ppl do not take advantage.
    • I’m not always super chatty, but jump in when help is needed. Less active after derby finish.
    • Not really excited about outside chat/discord/messenger requirements as I cannot be available at all times during the day, and honestly, do not want notifications all day long just because someone needs a boat crate filled or a few trees flagged...
    • I am EST time zone and enjoy interacting with players around the world
    • Would prefer a mid-sized derby hood given time constraints associated with logging on / looking for tasks during the day
    • I stack some general items for derby (common baskets and such) as well as stacking townies weekly

Been out of the loop for a while. But looking for a specific type of team to tweak my interest in the game again. Like I said, no promises on longevity...I do miss playing the game. I can be pretty hardcore at times...and don’t have much tolerance for the b.s. that sometimes occurs in the game...

Intentionally posting on Tuesday so hopefully I can find a good fit before next week’s derby .

Best wishes.
    Frogcharmer
    #8GLUVGUY2

Last edited by Rookcrazy; November 11th, 2020 at 06:21 AM.

Will pm you. , Cheers Robyn, Leader from The Actve Help��

Hello Rookcrazy,
    not sure whether we are a bit too fast for you, as we try to finish the Derby fast enough to place top 3.

But we are a friendly and helpful hood with a clear leadership structure (no micro-maagement, lol).
    We do 10 tasks 320 only (19/400) and love to have fun while we aim for gold.
    For our Hood and Derby rules, please take a look at our “Derby Teamworks” Facebook page. As you can see on our memberlist, we are an international hood from all over the world.
    Greetings Bee (Sabine)

We are picky too. Sent you a PM with information

Rocks and Cows
    #YU8Q9JJQ

You have described Spirit’s Peace to a T! I’ll send you a dm with more info.
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

In case you are still looking, I like to invite you to our neighborhood Myrtle Glen (recruitment ad: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...in-Myrtle-Glen)
    Pm me if interested :-)
    Happily Farming in Myrtle Glen, come join us :-)
    *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Eturtle's Farm (#VVCGQJGJ) 182, Town 56 `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤*

We use KIK as our main communication. However, you can turn off notifications. We would ask that you check once a day. But it’s not a deal breaker.

Kindred: similar in kind; one’s family
    Kith: familiar friends, neighbors, or relatives

Established 1/30/17
    Kindred Kith is looking for a few good hoodies to help grow our neighborhood. Are you looking for your new forever home?

Who we are:

We are a small band of like-minded, championship league neighbors joined together for a fun, relaxing, derby-focused, drama-free time and to strengthen our efforts in the town and derby. Our derby goal is to regularly win GOLD, with an occasional silver or bronze.

Potential members must:

• Speak fluent English
    • Be an adult (18 years and up)
    • Play daily (unless life gets in the way)
    • Chat – its expected, especially when coordinating derby tasks
    • Be helpful and courteous
    • Work the town!
    • Achieve maximum points per derby (10 x 320 point tasks), if opted in
    • Additional point goal for special derbies
    • Be at least level 60 – will consider a few lower level players if active, helpful and willing to grow with us
    • Participate in derby regularly
    • Willing to communicate with hoodies via KIK

Current composition:

• Medium sized hood – 18 hoodies
    • Farm levels – 69 through 195
    • Town levels – 22 through 54
    • Countries: Canada, USA, Vietnam, Indonesia
    • Leader: Sam's Place (tag: #2JYYJ2LGR)

Current Medals:
    Gold: 81
    Silver: 45
    Bronze: 26

If interested, request to join! You can contact me through the forum or KIK (Samboville)

Name: Kindred Kith
    Emblem: Blue dog on red circular background
    Tag: #89C99JCL

Hello and thank you for your responses. I have found a hood. Best wishes to all.