Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Checking on a claim made by a member in my clan.

Stalled Launch
    Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Is it possible for builders to max out a whole base if you are gone for a long long time?
    It depends, obviously, on where the base is before the break begins. But to give you some idea:

Loot is accumulated at ˝ the normal collection rate. It would take 5 weeks to build up the loot needed for a top level Hidden Tesla upgrade (16.5M). A maxed out base pre update would therefore need 25 weeks just to upgrade 5 HT's. AT's would require 34 days loot each, total 38d6h. You'd have to be logged out for a day short of 64 weeks just to get defences levelled up. Camps and lab upgrades would get done & some elixir would be available for walls, but not much. You'd need another 2-2˝ years out for them.

TL;DR: Significantly more than 3 years just for the last update upgrades. It's not a shortcut!

Is it possible for builders to max out a whole base if you are gone for a long long time?
    I have heard from a close friend of mine that his TH 6 which had not been played for a long long time was found almost maxed except two or three collectors and mines when he logged in. Though I didn't see it by myself, I guess it might be true if it's a lower TH, as there's not many buildings for there to upgrade compared to the higher ones.
    Last edited by drekdx; November 11th, 2020 at 02:15 AM.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    I have heard from a close friend of mine that his TH 6 which had not been played for a long long time was found almost maxed except two or three collectors and mines when he logged in. Though I didn't see it by myself, I guess it might be true if it's a lower TH, as there's not many buildings for there to upgrade compared to the higher ones.
    What I mean is your th being upgraded

Pro Member
    It forces you to attack your own village to prove you aren't a goblin? Today i learned.
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 11th, 2020 at 07:02 AM.

What I mean is your th being upgraded
    No. It doesn’t upgrade your Townhall.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Actually, it is partially true, you attack your own base! Don't think you have to ☆☆☆ it though. Here is the Welcome Back, note what the villager says before and after the "attack":
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaT8CN-XKjI

[Ninja'd, Warios correctly noted same. Anyway, enjoy the video!]
    This video was cool 😎 enjoyed it

Banned
    Wait what, I'm confused.. If my th13 has max storage, it will do 1 upgrade for me? I never had a long break from game, but incase., i got to coma and come back or i go to mars or something without internet :-P

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianVettel View Post
    Wait what, I'm confused.. If my th13 has max storage, it will do 1 upgrade for me? I never had a long break from game, but incase., i got to coma and come back or i go to mars or something without internet :-P
    I doubt anyone has checked this with a TH13 already ... it's all in Darian's post... where he also clearly states that it is better to keep on logging into the game and be active than not login three months at a time to progress a village

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I doubt anyone has checked this with a TH13 already ... it's all in Darian's post... where he also clearly states that it is better to keep on logging into the game and be active than not login three months at a time to progress a village
    Also need to consider, once you log in and activate the returning player bump, it will be a year before it resets again..
    Kaledonian done the maths already (below).. Havent checked them, but good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    It depends, obviously, on where the base is before the break begins. But to give you some idea:

Loot is accumulated at ˝ the normal collection rate. It would take 5 weeks to build up the loot needed for a top level Hidden Tesla upgrade (16.5M). A maxed out base pre update would therefore need 25 weeks just to upgrade 5 HT's. AT's would require 34 days loot each, total 38d6h. You'd have to be logged out for a day short of 64 weeks just to get defences levelled up. Camps and lab upgrades would get done & some elixir would be available for walls, but not much. You'd need another 2-2˝ years out for them.

TL;DR: Significantly more than 3 years just for the last update upgrades. It's not a shortcut!

Stalled Launch
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Just to clarify your last line, not login for three months - once per calendar year .