Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Checking on a claim made by a member in my clan.

Millennial Club

Checking on a claim made by a member in my clan.

So a member in my clan claims that if you do not log into your village for a long period of time, the next time that you do, the village maid assumes you're and invader and makes you attack your own village to 3 star it to "prove" you're the chief. And he also claimed things in your village is automatically upgrading. Is there any truth to this? And if so since when?

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    So a member in my clan claims that if you do not log into your village for a long period of time, the next time that you do, the village maid assumes you're and invader and makes you attack your own village to 3 star it to "prove" you're the chief. And he also claimed things in your village is automatically upgrading. Is there any truth to this? And if so since when?
    Edit: The part about attacking your own base is true.

The part about your village upgrading automatically is indeed true. That started in either the spring or summer 2020 update. When you haven't logged in for some time (3 months I think) your village will start upgrading things automatically. The upgrades don't take effect until you log back in.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; November 11th, 2020 at 01:37 AM.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    The part about attacking your own base is not true.

The part about your village upgrading automatically is indeed true. That started in either the spring or summer 2020 update. When you haven't logged in for some time (3 months I think) your village will start upgrading things automatically. The upgrades don't take effect until you log back in.
    Actually it is true, you do attack your own base. Need to get your facts straight before answering questions with incorrect answers.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-after-95-days
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    The first is not true AFAIK.

The second is true since the last but one update.

If you do not log in for 90 days, then any buildings that have upgrades available will be upgraded, up to what could be done by about half the output of your collectors in that period. It won't drop any new building, and will not upgrade the Town Hall.

And it will only do this for any one player once per year.

Details in this post from Darian
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12604318

Edit - Ninja'd by Warios. It seems the first is true as well.
    Last edited by Ajax; November 11th, 2020 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The first is not true ...
    Actually, it is partially true, you attack your own base! Don't think you have to ☆☆☆ it though. Here is the Welcome Back, note what the villager says before and after the "attack":
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaT8CN-XKjI

[Ninja'd, Warios correctly noted same. Anyway, enjoy the video!]
    Last edited by rowman; November 11th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.

Millennial Club

Well I have a th7 I havent been on for a long time. I logged into it....and much to my surprise, I was accused of being a goblin and it made me attack my own village. Every few seconds it added more troops to the army I was given to get a 3 star attack. Plus all the upgradea.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Actually, it is partially true, you attack your own base! Don't think you have to ☆☆☆ it though. Here is the Welcome Back, note what the villager says before and after the "attack":
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaT8CN-XKjI

[Ninja'd, Warios correctly noted same. Anyway, enjoy the video!]
    Is it possible for builders to max out a whole base if you are gone for a long long time?

Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Is it possible for builders to max out a whole base if you are gone for a long long time?
    It will not purchase and place any new items from the shop, nor will it upgrade the a TH.

also, would no buildings be upgraded by the time you return in just 90 days? and you see that 5 building or less being upgraded?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    It will not purchase and place any new items from the shop, nor will it upgrade the a TH.
    If it did, I'd like to see the facial expression of the engineer who didn't keep up with the latest Clashy news.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093