Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same old same old stuff

Same old same old stuff

Ok folks this is getting a little boring now, after 7 years of playing this game, its been the same upgrade defence strat v upgrade attack troops strat for supercell, my main account is max again i have 2 mini accounts that dont have the energy anymore to continue, my question is what can supercell do to make this game great again for us older players to continue And for new players to join?

Quote Originally Posted by nerrad2 View Post
    Ok folks this is getting a little boring now, after 7 years of playing this game, its been the same upgrade defence strat v upgrade attack troops strat for supercell, my main account is max again i have 2 mini accounts that dont have the energy anymore to continue, my question is what can supercell do to make this game great again for us older players to continue And for new players to join?
    Chess, checkers, monopoly, risk are all games that have been around for years. Take monopoly, game has not changed for 50+ years, new players start to play it, those bored with it move on. If your bored with the game, maybe it is time to find something else instead of asking the game to change for you.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

The basic core of the game is steal resources, upgrade stuff, rinse, repeat. There have been add on like wars, clan games, cwl, new legends but the core remains the same. They tried adding a new game mode with builder base and that was not met with universal approval. I'm sure they have ideas for new stuff but it will undoubtedly include the basics. I've been playing about 6 years and still enjoy it. I actually enjoy being maxed. More relaxing. However, all things have an end. You may have reached it. No idea what would spice it up for you. Maybe the suggested Superbases that come up from time to time. Or just take a break. That has helped me from time to time.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Few ideas appearing in my mind right now other than same old raising defence level and troops level strategy --ability to use profile picture in-game (not supercell id), ability to design and use custom clan logos, attractive personal badges in the profile other than the plain old achievement page...and few more, which i strongly feel the younger gamers would find it very interesting..

replace builder base with something fun and better designed.....

Fair comment as we all feel like that at times, fair responses as well. I think they need small monthly tweaks, with a larger quarterly tweak. That way it stays fresh and something to build, upgrade etc. I have built and cancelled my last archer tower 3 times to give builders something to do, stupid yeah but oh well.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    The problem is, last time they tried to introduce a totally new mode (bb) they got really criticised for it. People have stuck to the game for so long because the general concept works. If they change it too much (not just cosmetic changes) then there will be a lot of people that don't like it.

Do you have any good ideas that will add something really new without alienating the long-term player base?

Forum Veteran
    Before the arrival of Darian and Eino then developers tried something new which was builder base but didn't work out and I don't think the core mechanics i .e attacking and upgrading will ever change.
    They cannot turn clash of clans into a MOBA game or something so yes the cycle of upgrade and attacking will remain static.

Pro Member
    Bh10 🤔 . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Bh10 🤔 . . . .
    SC is still trying to figure out best use of BB.So they won't considering bh10 yet.