Thread: Increase attack timer

Increase attack timer

Greetings.

Keeping this to the point. I think we are getting close to the time when we need another 30 secs added to the attack timer. If the xmas update includes more def buildings upgrades. More wall lvls. Maybe more buildings. Higher lvl heros. All this takes more time to clear a base.

I suggest to supercell that if you are planning on the above changes-please include more attack tine. Gotta keep it balanced. Last attack time increase was long ago.

Hi there.

Your idea is a frequently requested one. Please read the sticky threads before you suggest anything.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...D-FIRST-%2A%2A
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

I think it would be a perfect moment to increase the timer if too many people are getting 2 stars and the time ended at max
    Last edited by rusherford; November 10th, 2020 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Hi there.

Your idea is a frequently requested one. Please read the sticky threads before you suggest anything.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...D-FIRST-%2A%2A
    It might be a frequently requested one but it gets more and more relevant with each update that passes. I cant even remember when the last timer increase happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Coinspinner View Post
    It might be a frequently requested one but it gets more and more relevant with each update that passes. I cant even remember when the last timer increase happened.
    I can. 3 star rates skyrocketed. I dont see a need below 13 and don't really see one at 13. With the camp upgrades, 3 stars are quite possible. Judging from cwl and my legends log, time is not really a factor. Either you have troops left or you dont.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Never had the chance to see it, but they say it was implemented but removed right away, it was too OP to have an additional 30 secs..

I personally like the current duration of attacks, good planning + good execution = 100%, so far I never had any problems with the current attack duration. And we just recently received an additional 20 space on th13, adding more time will have an imbalance between defense and offense.

Most of the time fails I see are people attacking island bases with unreachable infernos from range troops, which takes advantage of the current duration, so for the current state of the game, NO.

If this was a defensive favored meta, then it might be worth looking at if the 3 star rates were truly that low. However, this is very clearly an offensive favored meta right now and max TH13 3 star rates are higher than the last meta. It is not uncommon to perfect war right now, we just had 2 back to back 15v15 max TH13 champions war league matches where we perfect warred the opponent.