Thread: Clan War Search

Clan War Search

Question - is the clan war search just about finding the right match or does time factor in. We are currently search an unbalanced clan due to multiple upgrades. 1) should I stick it out 2) adjust for a better war search. Anyone have an idea which is quicker. Thanks

I suggest posting here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...p/66-Clan-Wars
    Share your clan tag and some details on your lineup. Right now, many are still in cwl so the pool is smaller. Generally, keeping to 3 to 4 town hall level spread helps matchmaking.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

The more balanced the roster is, then the more likely a clan with a similar breakdown will be found, so in theory should be quicker.
    In reality, it only needs one other clan in order to match.

Of course it also depends what you mean by unbalanced..
    If they are rushed, then there are also lots of rushed clans out there..
    If you mean unbalanced in that there are heroes upgrading, then those heroes are likely to be included within the war weight of the roster, as even though you cant use them on offence they will still be on defensive duty.. that, and anything you own both offensive or defensive is counted whether present in the war or not.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Of course it also depends what you mean by unbalanced.
    This is key. I really don't understand what you mean by "an unbalanced clan due to multiple upgrades."
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheartw1 View Post
    Question - is the clan war search just about finding the right match or does time factor in. We are currently search an unbalanced clan due to multiple upgrades. 1) should I stick it out 2) adjust for a better war search. Anyone have an idea which is quicker. Thanks
    I'm guessing by multiple upgrades you mean you have players with heroes upgrading so your normally balanced roster is now not balanced, such as gaps in hall levels or something? If yes, the search will often take longer than usual and you have less chance of an even match. That might mean in your favor or not, but it is harder for the matchmaker to find a very even match with an odd roster.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.