Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BH multi mortar retargeting

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    483

    BH multi mortar retargeting

    Why does the MM have the ability for shots to change target mid air?
    The MM shoots 4 shots each time it fires. If the first one kills say the BM, the next ones are now moving towards a new target. Not a new shot, just the ones that already shot. Those IMO should land where the BM died, not retarget until the MM loads up new shots.

  2. #2
    Centennial Club ItwasAditya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    India, chhattisgarh
    Posts
    147
    Because master builders is genius(joke),
    Yes you are true why should a rock change his target after being thrown. It should land at the same place where they were launched.

  3. #3
    Senior Member rusherford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    On the eye of Mother Earth
    Posts
    321
    I want to share this so I don't make another thread. There is a problem with skeletons when they drop from dropship. Crusher "1" and dropship "2" and skeletons "3". 1 crushes, 0.5 seconds later 2 dies off and release 3. 3 dies by 1. 3 died 0.5 seconds after 1 crushes. Is this a bug or glitch?
    Last edited by rusherford; November 10th, 2020 at 04:33 AM.

  4. #4
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,239
    Its hard to justify other than visual cues, I notice there's a lot of issues with the BB, and yes the mortar has "lock-on" ammo on targets, also there something about AI targeting of troops, kinda weird that they have to walk further while there's already something near (I'm not sure there's a difference with the Main Village, but maybe I just really don't like playing BB). I'm just throwing my thoughts, I don't care that much anymore on Builder Base since I got the 6th builder, I'm just a one of the few who don't care on that part of the game other than doing CG tasks.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Its hard to justify other than visual cues, I notice there's a lot of issues with the BB, and yes the mortar has "lock-on" ammo on targets, also there something about AI targeting of troops, kinda weird that they have to walk further while there's already something near (I'm not sure there's a difference with the Main Village, but maybe I just really don't like playing BB). I'm just throwing my thoughts, I don't care that much anymore on Builder Base since I got the 6th builder, I'm just a one of the few who don't care on that part of the game other than doing CG tasks.
    I agree. I'm fully rushed BB with laser focus on OTTO. I don't upgrade anything that doesn't get me to OTTO. I have level 14 cannon carts and level 3 boxer giants lol. MM level 8 and level 1 walls and other D. But gotta grind out these daily loots in order to get this done. Especially now that I'm working the mega tesla and then have my lvl 5 BM to get up to 30. Yuck. Will take forever. All while watching MM shots change direction in mid air!!!

  6. #6
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    I agree. I'm fully rushed BB with laser focus on OTTO. I don't upgrade anything that doesn't get me to OTTO. I have level 14 cannon carts and level 3 boxer giants lol. MM level 8 and level 1 walls and other D. But gotta grind out these daily loots in order to get this done. Especially now that I'm working the mega tesla and then have my lvl 5 BM to get up to 30. Yuck. Will take forever. All while watching MM shots change direction in mid air!!!
    I hate those mortar shells homing to my innocent troops as well, but when you unlock OTTO you'll forget those annoying moments. Worth spending patience.

  7. #7
    Super Member LemonCream099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Why does the MM have the ability for shots to change target mid air?
    The MM shoots 4 shots each time it fires. If the first one kills say the BM, the next ones are now moving towards a new target. Not a new shot, just the ones that already shot. Those IMO should land where the BM died, not retarget until the MM loads up new shots.
    Agreed. Since it does splash damage I feel like it should attack a troop and land on that certain area only instead of maybe the first shot killing my sneaky archer and then the rest go into a different direction and target another troop. It could have been done this way purposely to make the builder base seem unique. There is no other defense that does splash damage that actually locks on to troops instead of a certain area.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    399
    You know what would make this fair.

    Making the home base mortar or least the geared up version behave the same way. They are largely useless as they miss all the time.

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    I want to share this so I don't make another thread.
    This is the wrong thing to do.

    Adding totally unrelated queries to an existing thread will just mean they are less likely to be seen.

  10. #10
    Millennial Club drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Drake passage , Antarctica
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    You know what would make this fair.

    Making the home base mortar or least the geared up version behave the same way. They are largely useless as they miss all the time.
    I disagree.

    Main village mortars arenít useless unless you failed to set them up at the correct position for the best usage or your attacker is a good one managing to escape mortar splash.

    Though they can miss the shots but still a mortar shot when manages to hit something at the right time, becomes the game changer. For example powerful queen walk with rage spell, withstanding constant damage from nearby defenses sometimes gets loosen heavily due to mortar splashes. Low hitpoint troops die within a twinkling of an eye if it manages to get one shot correctly.
    Last edited by drekdx; November 10th, 2020 at 10:58 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •