Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unfair trade in cwl

Fresh Spawn

Unfair trade in cwl

I found my clan CWL group came with some unfair trade and we did not get any action from the help and support team. We note that they using resources base to get more stars for both teams and it leads to our loss in CWL. Kindly take action for those clans to relieve our anger towards those unfair trade and cheating in game.

<details redacted by moderator>
    Last edited by Ajax; November 9th, 2020 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wong1997 View Post
    I found my clan CWL group came with some unfair trade and we did not get any action from the help and support team. We note that they using resources base to get more stars for both teams and it leads to our loss in CWL. Kindly take action for those clans to relieve our anger towards those unfair trade and cheating in game.
    There is no one here who can help you since we are players like you. Also, it is against the rules to name/shame, so you should remove those tags from your post. All you can do is report it to SC support.
    Last edited by 2222; November 9th, 2020 at 09:27 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Why is this pinned?
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Why is this pinned?
    I somehow managed to pin it accidentally.