Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Witches in CC

Forum Veteran
    2 poison spells is the meta in town hall 13 pros.

so if the numbers i recall are correct, you can use 1 lightning to 1 shot the witches. that is the fastest way of destroying them if youre not worried about the other 4-9 troop spaces+ 1 set of skeletons getting at your army.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    so if the numbers i recall are correct, you can use 1 lightning to 1 shot the witches. that is the fastest way of destroying them if youre not worried about the other 4-9 troop spaces+ 1 set of skeletons getting at your army.
    While that's an efficient solution but should not be practiced, unless one is a total pro, know cc and don't need practice.. coz in CWL and atks wher u do not know cc, you will carry a lighting spell? you could carry a freeze, which could come so handy. If u do not know cc, u will have to carry a poison as well!
    Last edited by SebastianVettel; November 6th, 2020 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianVettel View Post
    While that's an efficient solution but should not be practiced, unless one is a total pro, know cc and don't need practice.. coz in CWL and atks wher u do not know cc, you will carry a lighting spell? you could carry a freeze, which could come so handy. If u do not know cc, u will have to carry a poison as well!
    the OP seemed like they were wanting different answers. i always found luring the CC troops onto an AD and zapping it was pretty ideal even when lightning was twice the space. royal champion vs single inferno is also a pretty valid use of lightning, you can also kill defenses that barely live. you can even use it to help make a inner funnel. those are possible reasons youd want a pocket lightning for multiplayer attacks. i'd personally advise ensuring you have a plan for war so your spells all have a reason for being used and you arent just using a random team that you use for everything

Millennial Club
    The only problem is if witches kills your aq in the initial phase the problem is due to movement speed of skeli and witches
    If its lurable lure it drop some air troops like loon or minion (i prefer minion as it wont die quick)so the witches moves to kill it and skelis dont so when witches moves to kill loon or minion skelis stay still
    After some time when the witch is about to encounter your troop(loon/minion) drop aq which will drag skelis so when you poison youll have both skelis and witches in it and they die as simple as that
    If cc is in the core go with the flow poison witches as soon as they some out and ignore skelis
    Hope you can do it
    Just a slight note 2 witches spwaning skelis are enough to kill max aq
    I can deal with any ccs except fge current meta cc( Sminion+hh combo) i cant save my aq from it no matter how hard i try
    Last edited by RH69; November 6th, 2020 at 12:06 PM.

I generally find if one base is using them, all the others in cwl or regular wars are too.
    So watch replays to see what's going on. There is 99% of the time, the same thing, space permitting.
    The spell accordingly, one max lit spell takes out the Witches, job done.

Just bear in mind, this is a great counter to the cheese walk, asking for a solid counter for a counter doesn't always work. In my war today they had thier witches and skeletons surrounds by all the tanky storages and none of the lectro chain lightning, after the last update goes off into these feeble low HP units. Luckily I zerged with 10 electros and one died and took them all out.

Alternatively, the queen doesn't actually need to go 1st, you know where you want her to go, so leave that side out, kite the CC and see what's in in. It's actually quite easy unless you're expecting the usual electro and baby dragon combo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    the OP seemed like they were wanting different answers. i always found luring the CC troops onto an AD and zapping it was pretty ideal even when lightning was twice the space. royal champion vs single inferno is also a pretty valid use of lightning, you can also kill defenses that barely live. you can even use it to help make a inner funnel. those are possible reasons youd want a pocket lightning for multiplayer attacks. i'd personally advise ensuring you have a plan for war so your spells all have a reason for being used and you arent just using a random team that you use for everything
    That is if you are zapping, you won't always zap.. One should always focus on gameplay improvement which happens with practice.
    zapping, will not stay forever (like bats didn't stay for max players), but witches in cc will stay for longer, if not forever, learn to deal with it.. my personal opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    I generally find if one base is using them, all the others in cwl or regular wars are too.
    So watch replays to see what's going on. There is 99% of the time, the same thing, space permitting.
    The spell accordingly, one max lit spell takes out the Witches, job done.
    That's an assumption, hard to believe 99%
    We are in champs too, we like to mix things up and see lot of jumbled up things :-P

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianVettel View Post
    That is if you are zapping, you won't always zap.. One should always focus on gameplay improvement which happens with practice.
    zapping, will not stay forever (like bats didn't stay for max players), but witches in cc will stay for longer, if not forever, learn to deal with it.. my personal opinion

That's an assumption, hard to believe 99%
    We are in champs too, we like to mix things up and see lot of jumbled up things :-P
    Probably, my 99% and your 99% is most likely still only 0.000000001% of what the player base comes across.
    Everything that's "common place" on these forums, is actually going to be a minute fraction of the games population and thus worth nothing of note.

how about a freeze and a poison?
    it depends if you are luring the cc or going with sui entry
    many say super minions are strong in cc but freeze and poison will take care of that too

REBUILDING Clan-Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    /50 members (1-TH12, 4-TH13)Need TH9+||CWL(Crystal League 3)||Casual Clan
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*My recent work

Centennial Club
    Deploy an archer to activate the cc witches, then don't wait for them to spawn skeletons, and drop a zap on them, a single zap is in most cases enough to destroy them (try to place the zap to get some damage on nearby buildings too)