Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to report players for account buying, selling?

Centennial Club

How to report players for account buying, selling?

So, today i was visiting some clans randomly and i saw some players talking to each other about buying and selling of their TH13 accounts. They had even shared their personal numbers(which is again a violation of policies). So i reported them. But i was not convinced, if action would be taken against them or not because they were talking in hindi language (only language was hindi, the script was roman only) and i don't think supercell has staff capable of reading hindi messages(correct me please if i am wrong). So i took all those screenshots too. Now, how should i report them, besides the in-chat reporting?
    Last edited by Mayankkumar; November 5th, 2020 at 05:15 PM.

There is no further way to report them.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    There is no further way to report them.
    So does that mean anyone can buy or sell accounts while chatting in any language which the supercell doesn't support?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    So i reported them.
    If you reported them, then you are done. You shouldn't expect them to keep you updated on their findings.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSword View Post
    If you reported them, then you are done. You shouldn't expect them to keep you updated on their findings.
    I wouldn't have posted here if they were chatting in english, french, spanish, german, arabic, chinese or such languages (that the supercell supports). But i doubt they can take any action against them due to the language.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    I wouldn't have posted here if they were chatting in english, french, spanish, german, arabic, chinese or such languages (that the supercell supports). But i doubt they can take any action against them due to the language.
    Why do you assume they don't have Support agents that speak Hindi?
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

If you want to do more, you can contact support directly and send them the screen shots.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Why do you assume they don't have Support agents that speak Hindi?
    I have reported many players in the past and those chatting in hindi were not banned but those talking in english were banned (on the same issue of account buying).

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If you want to do more, you can contact support directly and send them the screen shots.
    Thanks, i will try.

How is sharing personal numbers against the ToS?

Also, if they don't have support staff who know Hindi, they can just use Google Translate.