Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 6 hour prep day?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It is beyond annoying and I'm sorry, there's no excuse... last CWL we had wars that started on average several HOURS after the previous ended, EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

'bug'? This has been reported for over a year, SuperCell isn't responding to anything, besides the one time it was really wide spread due to some node disconnection or whatever.

At least have the decency/courtesy to TELL US what's going on, and not leave us all blindsided and in the dark about this. It sincerely messes with war planning, timers and other stuff - there IS MORE to life than CoC for many of our members
    Its obviously a bug or glitch or whatever you want to call it. Having tried to chase down elusive random bugs, I can understand if they are having a hard time isolating the cause. But a we are aware, are trying to find the gremlin, but it hides really well would be at least some comfort.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Is there some thread set up so that each month clans could report in that they are experiencing this glitch for someone to try to determine some kind of common factor? It is odd that it doesn't happen across the board. What is common among the clans that are experiencing this glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    Is there some thread set up so that each month clans could report in that they are experiencing this glitch for someone to try to determine some kind of common factor? It is odd that it doesn't happen across the board. What is common among the clans that are experiencing this glitch?
    Might be a good gathering info sticky at the top.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I started thread over in the war section as did someone else. Seems like it is some kind of unknown or unspoken "issue".
    unknown, no. unspoken, yes as far as I'm aware. I'm with others in that it would be nice if they'd acknowledge it.

our baby clan had an 12 hour total delay during the third ever cwl, so it's been there since the beginning. we don't see it as much in crystal but saw it a lot in silver.

Are people seeing delays all across the week or mostly towards the end, i.e. after war day 4?
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    Are people seeing delays all across the week or mostly towards the end, i.e. after war day 4?
    The times we have had delays, it was quite early in the week. Between wars 2 and 3 one time, not sure about the other (we have only twice had delays of more than a few minutes).

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    This is just completely false I'm afraid.

There is certainly no attempt whatsoever to make sure all the CWL leagues end around a similar time. The end is spread across at least the full 2 days that are allowed for sign up, and probably a bit more.

What the OP is describing happens quite frequently, and is nothing whatsoever to do with when you started.

It is a glitch caused by some unknown factor (presumably a bug), which means that sometimes tere are gaps between wars, which can be anything frm a few minutes to a few hours.
    That doesn't make sense. Every CWL we have done since the start of CWL has pretty much been the same whether we started on day 1 or day 2 until this one. We have NEVER has a CWL that has thrown us off schedule like this. Our last war started at MIDNIGHT. We search 4-6 pm and our CWL was made in about 30 minutes.
    Well I never really expected to be correct. I took my observation from my past experiences and assumed a conclusion according to it. Thanx for correcting me though, I always thought I was right about that😅.

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    Ours was between 2 and 3 -- 6 hours is an extreme amount. We have had some 10 - 15 minute prep days but 6 hours?!?!?!

New Bloke/Chick
    This CWL I had a delay of 6 hours, 3 hours twice and one delay of 15 minutes. This was first time I ever had multiple prolonged delays in same month.

Ours was between 2 and 3 -- 6 hours is an extreme amount. We have had some 10 - 15 minute prep days but 6 hours?!?!?!
    The instance I referred to above where we shifted a total of 12 hours over the week, one of the delays was 8 hours.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes