Thread: Looking for a neighborhood

Looking for a neighborhood #88JPQVU80

Im at level 106 and im a team player i do derby and not afraid to do 320 task im very helpful n help my team if your neighborhood is what im looking for just hit me up ive been a player since 2016
    Last edited by LaGuaragua; November 3rd, 2020 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Forgot nametag

Will pm you , cheers Robyn from The Active Help ��

Kindred: similar in kind; one’s family
    Kith: familiar friends, neighbors, or relatives

Established 1/30/17
    Kindred Kith is looking for a few good hoodies to help grow our neighborhood. Are you looking for your new forever home?

Who we are:

We are a small band of like-minded, championship league neighbors joined together for a fun, relaxing, derby-focused, drama-free time and to strengthen our efforts in the town and derby. Our derby goal is to regularly win GOLD, with an occasional silver or bronze.

Potential members must:

• Speak fluent English
    • Be an adult (18 years and up)
    • Play daily (unless life gets in the way)
    • Chat – its expected, especially when coordinating derby tasks
    • Be helpful and courteous
    • Work the town!
    • Achieve maximum points per derby (10 x 320 point tasks), if opted in
    • Additional point goal for special derbies
    • Be at least level 60 – will consider a few lower level players if active, helpful and willing to grow with us
    • Participate in derby regularly
    • Willing to communicate with hoodies via KIK

Current composition:

• Medium sized hood – 18 hoodies
    • Farm levels – 69 through 195
    • Town levels – 22 through 54
    • Countries: Canada, USA, Vietnam, Indonesia
    • Leader: Sam's Place (tag: #2JYYJ2LGR)

Current Medals:
    Gold: 81
    Silver: 45
    Bronze: 26

If interested, request to join! You can contact me through the forum or KIK (Samboville)

Name: Kindred Kith
    Emblem: Blue dog on red circular background
    Tag: #89C99JCL

I pmd you. If you r looking for a friendly, no drama, very helpful team that likes to win, Spirit’s Peace is the place to be!

IT’S NO MYSTERY, SPIRIT’S PEACE IS THE PLACE TO BE! JOIN US NOW FOR:
    🎃WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS, AMOOZING PRIZES! 🎃
    🕊️Spirit’s Peace is seeking highly motivated derby addicts whose goal is the global leaderboard. Our main hood is 🏅Championship league with 81 gold trophies 🏆 and counting! We always place in the top 3! We are looking to fill our remaining few openings. We are extremely competitive, very strategic and have fun while we win.We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
    🤔Requirements are:
    👩🏼♥🌾 Age 18+
    📈Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    💬Communication is crucial!
    🌍 ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    🏃🏽♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!
    🗺️. We are also a Valley hood. We hit all the chicken/animal requirements and are always on the lookout to repair others trucks.

If you are levels 40-75, looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer:

🐣Spirit’s Peace Annex
    This🏅 championship league hood derbies as competitively as the main hood, with all the same requirements. This is not a camp! Always places in the top 3! Currently leaderboard bound at 232! It’s also where some of our main members race their baby farms. It’s extremely active. Some farms may be called up from time to time to help in the main hood! We have 22 active members and looking for more!

💻 Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help if needed with tasks!

If you are interested send me a DM! 📫 If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!i
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Sent you a pm.
    Ripley’s Farm #PQ9PUQQY
    Lvl 177, town 49 #ULU2U8Y

Hello LaGuaragua,
    if you are still searching for the right hood, please take a look at „Derby Teamworks“. I have sent you a friends request in the game. You can read our Hood and Derby rules on our Facebook page, just look for „Derby Teamworks“ and you will find us. We are friendly, helpful, chatty and love to have fun. We always place in the top 3 and looking for motivated derby players. Give us a try, you won't regret it.

👋👋Hello fellow farming addicts! Central Collective is pursuing ***Derby Focused Players*** for our ***Championship League hood*** . We are currently full but can make room for a stacking, fast finisher derby player!

A Collective is defined as- A group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together to achieve a common objective.

👩🏼♥🌾🧑🏽♥🌾We are a team of international experienced players levels 38-208. Due to our strategies we always place in the top 3. Our goal is to be within the top 200 on the global leaderboard. We currently have 29 extremely active members! Played a few derbies and want to take it to the next level? We love to support and teach young farms how to be competitive.

☑️Levels 36 and above
    ☑️320/400 only
    ☑️Must have derby experience.
    ☑️Mandatory extra task every week. 10/19
    ☑️Must have discord for easier communication
    ☑️18+
    ☑️English speaking hood.
    ☑️No outside trading. (There’s no need when you join our hood)
    ☑️ Must be able to finish derby in 3 days or less.
    ☑️Town needs to be at level 13
    ☑️Have at least 6 fishing spots open.

🤩We are friendly, active, and very helpful. Very understanding if you need to opt out for derby! We all have lives! Just let someone know. 🙂

📲Dm me for more info!
    👒Farm Tag: YCJ8PJQR

Thanks for joining! We are excited to have you derby with us!😁
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Pro Member
    🏇6 year old neighborhood with 124 golden trophies searches for independent new members.

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood Farming Fools!

Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 124🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!😍

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood with team players who have great communication!

**Must use Fb Messenger. This is so we can better communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks such as Bingo.

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! Often times completing regular derby within 12-48 hours, we then have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. This gives plenty of time to restock farms and relax! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

Once our derby is complete and the hustle and bustle is over we do tend to be a quieter group.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

It is ok to opt out of derby whenever you need to😉

We will have two less competitive relaxed derbies per month. This means we wont be trying to finish in 12 hours that week! lol We will still go for 10 tasks at highest points though. If it looks like we would not be placing top three that week then no tenth would be required of course!

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 50

Please do not have another farm in another NEIGHBORHOOD.

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LaGuaragua View Post
    Im at level 106 and im a team player i do derby and not afraid to do 320 task im very helpful n help my team if your neighborhood is what im looking for just hit me up ive been a player since 2016
    #Y9PYRGLPP
    Please add me