Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What i say

What i say

Until now, I was sure that support can help in solving such a simple issue as not knowing the e-mail to which a particular farm is attached. But it looks like they run on old rusty bolt buckets instead of computers.
    People, if you are thinking of installing this game, think three times, because you will not be helped in it.
    Think the same number of times before buying anything in the game, because it's not a fact that you just waste money

Quote Originally Posted by akella2005 View Post
    Until now, I was sure that support can help in solving such a simple issue as not knowing the e-mail to which a particular farm is attached. But it looks like they run on old rusty bolt buckets instead of computers.
    People, if you are thinking of installing this game, think three times, because you will not be helped in it.
    Think the same number of times before buying anything in the game, because it's not a fact that you just waste money
    You don’t know your email that the account is linked to... and supercell won’t give it to you?
    I don’t know the email either for your account. Would you like them to give this to me if I ask them?
    Maybe they are looking out for your account security? We’re you able to provide any other evidence that the account was yours! Creation date, receipts for purchases, past in game names, past devices used to run the game?

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 CWL: Masters III Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 37 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 33 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    You don’t know your email that the account is linked to... and supercell won’t give it to you?
    I don’t know the email either for your account. Would you like them to give this to me if I ask them?
    Maybe they are looking out for your account security? We’re you able to provide any other evidence that the account was yours! Creation date, receipts for purchases, past in game names, past devices used to run the game?
    Yes, i will forgot on what e-mail i was linked my farm
    Creation date - i think it more then 5 years ago
    I can tellbyou my Supercell ID, coze after lost my e-mail i linked it there this ID linked to [redacted by Forum Moderator]
    I will not purchase nothing yet, cose i can't connect gmail
    My game tag #[redacted] for add friends
    That's all what i know
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 2nd, 2020 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

Please remove this info from your post. You shouldn’t share this here. I was not asking you for this info, you should edit this post.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 CWL: Masters III Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 37 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 33 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Yes, i will forgot on what e-mail i was linked my farm
    Creation date - i think it more then 5 years ago
    I can tellbyou my Supercell ID, coze after lost my e-mail i linked it there this ID linked to [redacted by Forum Moderator]
    I will not purchase nothing yet, cose i can't connect gmail
    My game tag #[redacted] for add friends
    That's all what i know
    Supercell Support will not provide anyone with details that could be used to take over an account. It's likely that they will see such a request as a phishing attempt.

I have removed your email address and account tag from your post. You really should not publish those together on a public forum; you are inviting trouble by doing so.

Whilst you are unnecessarily rude about Support, they are doing their job by protecting players against phishing.

No-one on the forum can help you with this issue, other than by giving advice; we do not have access to game files.
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 2nd, 2020 at 07:52 AM.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thank you for taking care of my personal data. Tell me then who will he turn with my question if they do they work, but this has nothing to do with my? Thats problem are really easy = just telling me what e-mail will linked to my farm. Thats all what i want
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 2nd, 2020 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Rudeness

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    ...Thats problem are really easy = just telling me what e-mail will linked to my farm. Thats all what i want
    I repeat; no-one will provide you with that information. Anyone asking for the email address linked to an account is likely to be assumed to be phishing.

Guarding that information is one way that Support help honest players to avoid problems with others who attempt to take over their account.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I repeat; no-one will provide you with that information. Anyone asking for the email address linked to an account is likely to be assumed to be phishing.

Guarding that information is one way that Support help honest players to avoid problems with others who attempt to take over their account.
    Okay, im understand what you try to tell me
    Then please tell me how can i buy anything in game if i could not do that without linked?
    And how can i prove what just me played on that account?

Seems to me, you bought an old phone from somebody...who played Hay Day and now you want to steal his or her Google account, but you can't pass Google verification.
    Guys, you see how is important override all your data if you sell your phones. It is not enough only to do factory reset, you must create some new account and log in there, and repeat login@factory reset few times to be sure that some bad guy can't recover your data with special programs

Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    Seems to me, you bought an old phone from somebody...who played Hay Day and now you want to steal his or her Google account, but you can't pass Google verification.
    Guys, you see how is important override all your data if you sell your phones. It is not enough only to do factory reset, you must create some new account and log in there, and repeat login@factory reset few times to be sure that some bad guy can't recover your data with special programs
    Dude, you hit the sky with your finger when tell what i bought an old phone... Long time ago ill playing HD on other device- that was be Asus TF Pad (this time ill linked my farm via Facebook), but ill gift it to my little sister, deleted all before, & make hard reset. This will be very long time ago. Now ill remember old time, & wanna restore it for playing next. The game was restore my farm what linked to Facebook, but i wanna to linked it to e-mail for sure what not lost it anymore.. & happen this
    I'm bet what you think what i lies but you had wrong, if i lies the God will punished me.
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 3rd, 2020 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Rudeness again