Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Taxes in India increase the cost of goods such as Gold Pass

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #131
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    But the thread's title do looks changed.����
    No, it got merged with a previous similar thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No, it got merged with a previous similar thread.
    Ohh!! my bad.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; December 1st, 2020 at 08:46 PM.

GP used to cost ₹399 but now it's costing ₹450... though I am unhappy for it, but I am also happy that GOI hasn't banned COC till now as they banned other games linked with tencent. So this should be actually seen as a plus point... but still I am not gonna purchase anything more from coc till this banning spree of GOI stops otherwise I will incur money loss... hope our govt doesn't ban the game,then let's think about prices of in game purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Asishatmakuri View Post
    GP used to cost ₹399 but now it's costing ₹450... though I am unhappy for it, but I am also happy that GOI hasn't banned COC till now as they banned other games linked with tencent. So this should be actually seen as a plus point... but still I am not gonna purchase anything more from coc till this banning spree of GOI stops otherwise I will incur money loss... hope our govt doesn't ban the game,then let's think about prices of in game purchases
    What exactly you want to think about prices as from above responses it's pretty much clear supercell has set his price which is fixed and respective country is responsible or increase or decrease in price
    And it would be great if we don't discuss bans here, it probably does violates the rules,

Where can you see if the country is increasing the price of the product?

Quote Originally Posted by Onnest View Post
    In game after it's been done...

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Onnest View Post
    Unfortunately, it requires you to pay attention to your country's financial news.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    What exactly you want to think about prices as from above responses it's pretty much clear supercell has set his price which is fixed and respective country is responsible or increase or decrease in price
    And it would be great if we don't discuss bans here, it probably does violates the rules,
    As far as I know discussing about in-game bans is wrong. This is real world scenario right?

Itís pretty simple really, supercell have the set price and itís up to the other counties to sort out the price to compare to the dollar ect, no different really then me from Australia wanting to buy something from the US, itís going to be different depending on the dollar

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    As far as I know discussing about in-game bans is wrong. This is real world scenario right?
    Correct.

Discussing whether a government might ban the game is perfectly fine.