Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Taxes in India increase the cost of goods such as Gold Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Each country can charge sales tax at whatever rates they choose, which will mean variations in the final price depending on where you are.

The base price is set at 4.99 USD, that will be converted to local currency, sales tax will be added & suitable price point will be chosen.

Do you honestly think any government would dictate the price of absolutely everything?
    We'll, each country have its own set of rules and I don't think you could be the one to represent a set or rules and implementation of a particular country.

And I really don't want to indulge in further more discussion, about the functioning and implementation of any government as we should keep the environment inside the clash universe
    Last edited by Shivank380; December 1st, 2020 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    We'll, each country have its own set of rules and I don't think you could be the one to represent a set or rules and implementation of a particular country.
    I'm not sure what you are implying, but Kaledonian absolutely was not representing anyone or any country, for that matter....
    They - AGAIN - were trying to clarify that a base price is set in USD for both Apple and Google. Apple is known to not fluctuate too much very frequently, where Google seems to do this more. Part of the whole pricing schedule also is the exchange rate for currencies, as also already pointed out.

In the US, the price can vary per state even, depending on the sales tax and other fees that state dictates...

But this thread, just like the last one, is totally going off course. Nobody can look inside anyone else's wallet. The price changes are beyond any scope or range for anyone here at the forum anyway. People are trying to help, in their own ways...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I understand that in a country as populous as India, that the wage gap will be quite huge. But to play clash you need a mobile device of some sort.
    Did a quick search and found these for prices in Indian currency.

I am sure not everyone can afford a device to play the game on but if they can afford to buy a device, at a cost as shown above, they probably can afford the gold pass.
    I agree. I am not saying of myself. Just am comparing the increase in cost of gp with the minimum wages because someone said its very insignificant amount.
    I just wanted to bring this perspective to those people. Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I'm not sure what you are implying, but Kaledonian absolutely was not representing anyone or any country, for that matter....
    They - AGAIN - were trying to clarify that a base price is set in USD for both Apple and Google. Apple is known to not fluctuate too much very frequently, where Google seems to do this more. Part of the whole pricing schedule also is the exchange rate for currencies, as also already pointed out.

In the US, the price can vary per state even, depending on the sales tax and other fees that state dictates...

But this thread, just like the last one, is totally going off course. Nobody can look inside anyone else's wallet. The price changes are beyond any scope or range for anyone here at the forum anyway. People are trying to help, in their own ways...
    Yes I agree towards both of you.I know there is a base price for these particular items and but my point was every country can have it's own set of rules and some country could have interference over these things aswell.

Henceforth, I agree there but didn't wanted to indulge in more as this was going out of topic rather than keeping the discussion under the clash universe.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Actually the main problem is some kids find really hard to convince there parents to spend money on some mobile game,I believe such kids are having problem with increase in prices.As I will say for myself I find increase in price very nominal since spend my own earned money and have not to ask for it from my parents.
    Children have been having trouble convincing their parents to open their wallets for generations. Long ago it was money for a bike, or a record album or new jeans, or money to go to the movies or a rabbits foot or a Red Rider BB gun. No one is entitled to have something just because they want it, same now as before.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Yes I agree towards both of you.I know there is a base price for these particular items and but my point was every country can have it's own set of rules and some country could have interference over these things aswell.

Henceforth, I agree there but didn't wanted to indulge in more as this was going out of topic rather than keeping the discussion under the clash universe.
    The whole thread is about GP cost, and pricing inconsistency..
    How on earth can that fluctuation be kept "under the clash universe"?..

People are pointing at taxes and currency exchange because it IS the cause of that fluctuation..
    Of course nobody here can effect the price.. One either buys it or they dont..
    It aint life changing either way.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 1st, 2020 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    The whole thread is about GP cost, and pricing inconsistency..
    How on earth can that fluctuation be kept "under the clash universe"?..

People are pointing at taxes and currency exchange because it IS the cause of that fluctuation..
    Of course nobody here can effect the price.. One either buys it or they dont..
    It aint life changing either way.
    You should check my previous posts to refer about the same thing. What I said was I don't want to discuss this further as things should be kept under a certain perspective (means that everything should be discussed regarding clash of clans) and the topic was going a bit far.

I hope you were able to understood what it really means. Sometimes reading the previous posts helps to understand what was the perspective of the OP.
    Last edited by Shivank380; December 1st, 2020 at 05:14 PM.

You should check my previous posts to refer about the same thing. What I said was I don't want to discuss this further as things should be kept under a certain perspective (means that everything should be discussed regarding clash of clans) and the topic was going a bit far.

I hope you were able to understood what it really means. Sometimes reading the previous posts helps to understand what was the perspective of the OP.
    It seems fairly obvious to me what he wants.. The price reducing to its previous level..
    That aint hard to understand..
    What I find hard to understand is how you expect people to explain its beyond SC's control without mentioning tax rates and currency exchange.. Which is the reason for the hike.

But my apologies.. I did make the mistake of reading all replies, instead of simply concentrating on your input..
    Will try to do better.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    It seems fairly obvious to me what he wants.. The price reducing to its previous level..
    That aint hard to understand..
    What I find hard to understand is how you expect people to explain its beyond SC's control without mentioning tax rates and currency exchange.. Which is the reason for the hike.

But my apologies.. I did make the mistake of reading all replies, instead of simply concentrating on your input..
    Will try to do better.
    No need for apologies mate. It's all good. Maybe I'm not able to make up my point better and something must be lacking around that's why it's creating a mess.

And, yes I know SC doesn't have an take on this. All these price are controlled by the respective app stores. And the reason I didn't wanted to go way deeper into the same topic was to avoid going off the initial discussion.

And, yes I know SC doesn't have an take on this. All these price are controlled by the respective app stores. And the reason I didn't wanted to go way deeper into the same topic was to avoid going off the initial discussion.
    But the thread's title do looks changed.🤔🤔
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; December 1st, 2020 at 08:24 PM.