Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top 5 world wide clans - question

Centennial Club

Lightbulb Top 5 world wide clans - question

Is Clash of Clans going to become political????? Just look at the top 4 Worldwide clans’ description... thought?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJester View Post
    Is Clash of Clans going to become political????? Just look at the top 4 Worldwide clans’ description... thought?
    That isn't political, it is religious.

If you find it offensive, report them. You will probably find nothing done about it, because AFAIK it isn't against the rules to express your religious views in your clan description.

Centennial Club
    Hello Ajax: not at all... to me Clash (or any online games for that matter) should remain apolitical or not religious in nature... That way online games will remain inclusive to all faith / political affiliations. Am I offended; not at all, provided I am not told what to beleive in matter of faith or politic.

Ignoring them is the best option,you are giving them the attention they are trying to seek with such description.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Ignoring them is the best option,you are giving them the attention they are trying to seek with such description.
    Thing is.. when I peek to see who’s at the top (in the hope the clan I am part off can get there), have their message imposed to us ... that I don’t support. Anyway, that thing seems to be over now!

Thing is.. when I peek to see who’s at the top (in the hope the clan I am part off can get there), have their message imposed to us ... that I don’t support. Anyway, that thing seems to be over now!
    I can understand but we have no other choice.