Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bugged clam castle donation

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Bugged clam castle donation

Hi! I get a bug while donating on my 2nd account. The bug happens whenever I requested a troop and then go to my other account to donate it but when I go to that account, there's nothing on my clan castle, the request is also gone and I also check the my other account army camp but the hogs that I cooked was already gone. Tried to restart my game and still nothing happens which irritate me because I'm going to wait another 10 mins just to attack. This bug happened to me 2 times. Hope supercell fix this. I also have another bug which happens when I requested a troops then I quickly switched on my account, there was no request on my other account and also had to wait 10 mins which was irritating.
    Last edited by GlennZ; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:25 AM.

Centennial Club
    I believe this bug might already be in game team's eyes as it is pretty old and common one and this might have happened with majority of people at some point of time , i dont even have count on how many time this might have happened to me

Forum Superstar
    Your switching accounts to fast. Give it a couple seconds after donating before changing, I have not had an issue in years by doing this.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Your switching accounts to fast. Give it a couple seconds after donating before changing, I have not had an issue in years by doing this.
    This is the answer to your problem.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 59| GW 28 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L6t | BK: 57 | GW 25 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L74 | BK: 70| GW 40 | RC: L20 | Max Trophies: 5000+

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    To add, I always check the clan chat to make sure the request has posted before I sign into another account to donate.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 746 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme