Thread: A new potion Idea

A new potion Idea

Don't know if mentioned earlier but still putting it out.

Like the events wherein we get 4 X star bonus, can a potion not be introduced for same? I mean sometimes that extra bit loot is all we need for our planned upgrades.
    A potion that enables 4 X star bonus seems a reasonable idea.
    Any thoughts?

For how many days would it last? 1? 3? Etc.
    Also, what would the gem cost be if sold by the trader or the medal cost if offered in the shop?

If it's just for 1 day or 1 star bonus reward, it could work.
    Only issue is that it would have to be more of a rare potion: offered in the trader once per cycle, never in silver pass, rarely in gold pass, and occasionally in clan games.

If put in the shop it should cost a fair amount of medals; at least 100 if not higher.
    The rarity of it plus a high cost is to prevent abuse of its use.
    Last edited by joemann8478; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:01 AM.

Millennial Club
    Pretty much what joemann said. It wouldn't be offered often. Once a month for trade, in some clan games, and maybe in gold pass.

You could just attack a few more times for loot.
    Squidward>spongebob

Nice idea helpful when need much loot .
    Last edited by ItwasAditya; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:10 PM.

Centennial Club
    Seems like a cool idea , as there are times when we need tons of loot , in that case it would help but duration and gems might be a thing to look on as we already have a resouce potion that gets active for 24hrs which boosts production of mines /collectors / drill . Thus providing more loot over the period of 24hrs where as a potion like this could provide us with instant loot

Duration or the availability is a topic to ponder upon. And it depends how the devs want to keep the economy stable.
    Rarity of it could align with likes of Builder Potion or maybe Wall Rings?
    For me it can be like:
    1 in Gold Pass
    1 in Trade Cycle for maybe 300 to 400 gems
    1 in Clan games in the final tier
    And May/May not be in Medals shop for 30 to 40 odd medals.
    P. S : I don't mean all of the above in a single season or all together. Rarity is another topic.

And yes, 1 day or 1 bonus seems more than enough for a single potion!
    Last edited by MurtazaDhmn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:14 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I always thought maybe they should have a potion to extend the attack time. It should take up a big housing spot (say 3 spaces) you can only hold one as well. It would start at 5 seconds level one. And go up to 30 seconds at level 6. Would be beneficial if my goblin chief hero was put into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnam1971 View Post
    I always thought maybe they should have a potion to extend the attack time. It should take up a big housing spot (say 3 spaces) you can only hold one as well. It would start at 5 seconds level one. And go up to 30 seconds at level 6. Would be beneficial if my goblin chief hero was put into the game.
    First, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand which is a potion to give players a 4X star bonus. Create a new thread if you want, but please stay on topic.

Second, your potion idea would ruin the game. SC increased the attack time by 30 seconds awhile back and it broke the game so bad they had to remove it.
    Why? Basic gamer psychology: you make a game too easy or too difficult and players will stop playing it. Making the difficulty just right and players will keep coming back for more and more.