Thread: 3 Players Looking for a NH = Town Players, Helpers and Above Level 104

Fresh Spawn

3 Players Looking for a NH = Town Players, Helpers and Above Level 104

Hello,

I and my friends are looking for a NH for our main farms that are above level 110 (levels: 111, 118, 154). What we are looking for:

1. Not a derby obsessed NH = casual derby. Sure, we do the derby tasks but not in a madness, such as below X point task cannot be taken, must finish the task in X hours or X days and the requirement to spend the diamond for the extra task.

2. The members of the NH must be town players and active on a daily basis.

3. Helping members: E.g., donating, and helping with the boats especially when there is an event. We are self-sufficient but of course sometimes help is needed. We are considering leaving our current NH because the members are not helping each other out - it is a very nice NH but quite "individualistic".

4. Half of the members of the NH must be level 104 or above so we can help each other out.

5. Like many, we have working life (stress). So, friendly, respectful, mature, no-drama and no-stress NH.

6. No discord and no other means of communication. Communication via the chat function in the NH.

If your NH is like the one above, please let me know.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Lily77; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:26 AM.

Hi

I am not just saying this I really mean it. You are exactly who I am looking for.

The Old Police House (there is only one NH with this name).

If you check out the recruiting page you will see that I have recently been recruiting as long standing friends have taken time out (they still stay in the NH I would never kick them out when they want to play again they can).

Anyway, all I ask for is some extra derby friends and all we aim for is to keep in champions league.

Having 3 friends join us would be amazing.

There are 8 in NH but quite a few are not doing derby at the moment as I mentioned. Levels 60-128.

Have a look at the recruitment thread and see what you think - the thread started in 2017 so NH has changed over the past few years but the most recent ones let you know more about current NH.

Fingers cross you may consider us.

The thread is - top derby players wanted for helpful CL NH (but we are not aiming for golds anymore it got to stressful!!!)

Forever Autumn
    Last edited by Winford4; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:53 AM.

Hi me again Forever Autumn

please consider us ... to join NH

We are in lockdown in Uk so working from home so Farm will be active whilst on hold to financial services providers

We would love you to join us
    Last edited by Winford4; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:36 AM.

Come give us a try qe are not exactly but a great group.

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.