Thread: Oldest donation request

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Oldest donation request

might this clan have the oldest request donation? before you ask how i found this, i just joined a random clan and it had like 700 days already so i was lucky i guess. Had to crop the photo because it didn't let me put the entire photo, btw can give all proof you guys want its actually real.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There is no image attached mate
    Also a 700 day old troop request is definitely not among the oldest donation

... there is a picture attached now but it's one of 1000+ days - I think there was another post about these things not all that long ago?

Fresh Spawn
    my bad. i tried to say i joined the clan when it had like 700 days but now it has 1013 days. i checked and theres pretty old donation requests on WR. my bad

... there is a picture attached now but it's one of 1000+ days - I think there was another post about these things not all that long ago?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post

Strange how the person is still ranked if he is offline and if online why he didn't requested again or any hopper should donate atleast a barb.

Quote Originally Posted by ItwasAditya View Post
    Strange how the person is still ranked if he is offline and if online why he didn't requested again or any hopper should donate atleast a barb.
    Old badge will be shown in chat if there is old chat/pending req.
    If you look at player profile then it will show no badge in case (obviously) he is inactive.

You can try that, join an inactive clan and then leave. After few days or when you change your leauge like master to crystal then rejoin and see the chat above, your old leauge (master) would be shown in front of your name.
    Hope you understood
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; October 30th, 2020 at 04:34 PM.

Pro Member
    I would join just to fill it and leave!

you didn't had to cover their usernames because its just a john doe name you use to recognize one another
    Last edited by rusherford; October 31st, 2020 at 03:07 AM.