Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Which spells arent important to upgrade?

New Bloke/Chick

Which spells arent important to upgrade?

Im a th10 that has a little over a month to max my base and another month to max my heroes. Yet i have like 5 months left in my lab and most of them are spells. The only spells I have maxed is my rage, heal and freeze spell. Out of all the other spells i have left to max, which spells do u guys think is okay to leave non maxed before i upgrade to th11?

It depends on how you like to play and what strategy you would like to choose. It's good that you have rage, heal and freeze spell maxed.

I would suggest you to upgrade Lightning, Poison, Haste and Bat spell before you upgrade to Th 11.the other spells will not be that needed unless you are expecting to use one in your strategy. I hope that upgrading these things might be enough to run well on Th 11.

But yeah, actually nothing is better than going fully maxed.
    Last edited by drekdx; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:16 AM.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

As a TH13, donít think Iíve ever used skeleton or clone spell, other than in an event or task. Having jump less than max is not much of a hardship either
    whatever

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xXJohnNairXx View Post
    Im a th10 that has a little over a month to max my base and another month to max my heroes. Yet i have like 5 months left in my lab and most of them are spells. The only spells I have maxed is my rage, heal and freeze spell. Out of all the other spells i have left to max, which spells do u guys think is okay to leave non maxed before i upgrade to th11?
    As Dredx says, it depends a lot on your preferred strategies.

But apart from those three, the only one I would say is essential to max, almost regardless of strategy is poison.

For some strategies, lightning is important.

Forum Elder
    Eye of the beholder. by and large: your army preference dictates which spells you value.

For me I love the Skelly spell and dont really use Zap (formerly Lightning, which I seldom used either)
    Clone is probably my least used spell as is EQ. I am a heavy Bat and Skelly user and I like Rage/Heal/Freeze in my mix too.. and usually carry a Poison..

your comps I am sure will be drastically different based on your troop comps.

so the true answer is YMMV.