Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Royal Champion Skin

Royal Champion Skin

I think that a skin for the Royal Champion is now LONG OVERDUE! I have been patiently waiting and the argument used to be that some may not have the Royal Champion as she was new art that time. I still only have her on one of my five accounts, but still want a skin for her. I don't want to say Captain America theme because of the shield, so I won't. Maybe a Captain Puerto Rico skin 😉. Anyway, come on Supercell. I am only 60 walls away from max 13 again after update. As one of the many loyal followers, we deserve it.

There's not many maxed or Th 13 players currently and that's why SC is delaying to release a RC skin.

So once the number of Th13s reach up to a minimum extent, we can expect SC to release a RC skin for us.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    There's not many maxed or Th 13 players currently and that's why SC is delaying to release a RC skin.

So once the number of Th13s reach up to a minimum extent, we can expect SC to release a RC skin for us.
    I know drekdx, but still there is no reason those of us that are max should suffer or have to wait. Maybe they could do a tandem release or two where you get a Total Champion skin AND a spin for AQ, BK or GW in the same season. Maybe with higher season points? 2,600 points for the AQ, BK or GW skin and something like 3,00 or 3,200 points in monthly season for RC skin?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mphosey2681 View Post
    I know drekdx, but still there is no reason those of us that are max should suffer or have to wait. Maybe they could do a tandem release or two where you get a Total Champion skin AND a spin for AQ, BK or GW in the same season. Maybe with higher season points? 2,600 points for the AQ, BK or GW skin and something like 3,00 or 3,200 points in monthly season for RC skin?
    That is extremely unlikely to happen. Darian has told us it is more work than they want to create more than one a month.

And when skins first came in, even the Warden didn't get any for quite a few months, because not enough people had it.

I expect it will be a few months yet before we get RC skins. Probably early next year is my guess.

Forum Elder
    You and me gotta hunker down and put on the Patient boy (or girl) pants (or skirts) and wait until the masses FINALLY upgrade to TH13...

it seems like its taking forever but thankfully I am happy with the GP offerings and I like a good 80% of the current skins available, and think SC is doing a great job in this regard.

so now we wait ....
    and wait some more
    then we wait on top of waiting

Quote Originally Posted by mphosey2681 View Post
    but still there is no reason those of us that are max should suffer or have to wait.
    Waiting and patience is the main thing for this game. SC makes their money on the impatience of people!!
    But there is no suffering. You are not losing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That is extremely unlikely to happen. Darian has told us it is more work than they want to create more than one a month.

And when skins first came in, even the Warden didn't get any for quite a few months, because not enough people had it.

I expect it will be a few months yet before we get RC skins. Probably early next year is my guess.
    Yes when there will be enough th 13 players and th 14 will be arriving soon

I agree - it’s annoying having so many other non-complete sets, and as with the Grand Warden players still unlock that skin for when they use it in the future!! We already have 9 BK skins, 9 AQ Skins, and 6 GW Skins, and 0 complete sets, and no custom RC Skins! The gold pass actually has a heap more value for lower level players, and if the skins are good they should still sell gold pass just as well - as a max player the last few seasons I can’t collect the magic items, and can’t fill the season bank either as nothing to spend loot on... its only the skins, and waiting for game updates - the level progression is much quicker now than before as well and even if I didn’t have an RC yet I would be more than happy to have Skins for it for the future and something to build towards