Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town hall event

I don't mind the rewards but them nerfing the town hall wrecking event's reward was a low blow.We used to get a Bob for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Yep. Totally not worth doing 15 attacks for one resources pot. You'll be lucky to break even.
    12 not 15 but yeah same thing,I'm giving that event a skip.I don't mind the rewards as they're free after all but nerfing the town hall event's reward was a low blow imo.Instead of nerfing the rewards of a certain event they could just make another event.

Quote Originally Posted by Issueupdate View Post
    Bingo. Now wait for this even reduced as many will say that its too much for them.
    Maybe from books to potion then to gold or elixir or d.e.
    Yeah instead of nerfing rewards I say introduce new events with lesser rewards if they don't want to give books too frequently.

The entitlement is strong in this thread.

Fresh Spawn
    Compared to 3 or 4 years ago the game is so much easier and quicker to max out due to all the rewards given over all the events, clan games , war league medals, gold pass. To keep the game interesting, challenging and frustrating at times I'd rather it not be too easy and saturated with easy rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    .... I'd rather not waste all that elixr and DE for what is such little gain. 15 attacks requires outweighs the extra gain, if you get attacked in the mean it's all for nothing.
    15 attacks over 4 days, or a mere 3.75 attacks on average per day. For the Daily ☆☆☆☆☆ each day, how many attacks do you for that each, 2, 3? How many additional farming attacks do you do daily on average? Anyone actively playing is most likely doing more than 4 attacks each and every day. Are all attacks a "waste of elixir"?

Way I see it, they throw in additional breadcrumb for something we do anyway. Even with no additional rewards, I still do attacks each and every day. Don't you?

Millennial Club
    I won't spend my d.e on resources potions event.
    The only thing that is helpful is builder potions as I used all 5 which I had 3 days ago to get builder on time before season reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Issueupdate View Post
    If they will not reduce the rewards then how to encourage more players to spend money on goldpass.
    Players will buy the gp regardless of ONE single book,come on let's be real,the gold pass has insane value.Keeping f2p event rewards consistent (I don't mean giving us 3+ books ofc, that's a bit too much.)will not decrease the value of the GP one bit,neither does it make f2p so easy that gp becomes irrelevant.

Those who can afford it will still go for it,it's a win win.
    Last edited by DocileCreatureLurking; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocileCreatureLurking View Post
    12 not 15 but yeah same thing,I'm giving that event a skip.I don't mind the rewards as they're free after all but nerfing the town hall event's reward was a low blow imo.Instead of nerfing the rewards of a certain event they could just make another event.
    It's 15 for town hall and 12 for witches.

The good old times: