Thread: The shape of buildings and walls changed

The shape of buildings and walls changed

Hi. Super Cell Why when adding a new level to the fence, camp and house is not much different from the previous level as it does not give much change in attracting players. I'm in the game, but I don't see anything worth developing. Hope the shape or color of the fence and the builder will change without increasing a new level, believe me, the game will succeed again and rise. I mean that in My Town Hall 12 and 13, as well as Wall 13 and 14 and the developments that have happened are not much different from their predecessors. I'm really sorry I didn't explain this to those who think I'm a beginner, I've reached Level 204 and City Council 13
    Last edited by 8urtada; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:51 AM.

What do you mean? Every level of wall upgrade it is a noticeable difference

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Walls

Forum Superstar
    Lack of wall colors are what's holding this game back? I don't think I have seen that one before even though they do change.

Quote Originally Posted by 8urtada View Post
    Hello. Super Cell why when you add a new level to fence, camp and house is not much different from the previous level as it does not give much change in attracting players. I am in the game, but I do not see anything worth developing. I hope that the shape or color of the fence and the builder will change without increasing a new level, believe me, the game will succeed again and rise.
    Put some glasses on
    Last edited by rusherford; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:11 PM.

Hello. Super Cell why when you add a new level to fence, camp and house is not much different from the previous level as it does not give much change in attracting players. I am in the game, but I do not see anything worth developing. I hope that the shape or color of the fence and the builder will change without increasing a new level, believe me, the game will succeed again and rise.
    Wait how will the color change without upgrading in the same town hall level.
    If you want a change just upgrade.

What is the level of your Town Hall?

I know a few objects of certain level like Gold mine and Elixir collectors and cannon levels look quite similar with bare eyes though you will be able to distinguish if you observe carefully. Other than this personally I haven't found any similarity between any THs, defenses, walls .

Can you clarify more by providing a few examples where you found the similarity and no change ?
    Last edited by drekdx; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:48 AM.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

I will concur the changes in the levels may be subtle, but there are noticeable. However, the potential for changes in shapes could be a grand idea. What I'd they made certain buildings in the shape of a plus sign/symbol (+) 1X1 to the left middle, 13 center and a 11 right middle. It would kind of change defensive layouts a bit. Maybe an option to choose your layout type (similar to a widget on your homescreen on Android). Just a thought.

[QUOTE = ItwasAditya؛ 12701778] انتظر كيف سيتغير اللون بدون ترقية في نفس مستوى قاعة المدينة.
    إذا كنت تريد التغيير فقط قم بالترقية. [/ QUOTE]
    شكرًا على الرد عزيزي ، لقد وصلت إلى أقصى مستوى في التطوير ، Town Hall Level 13

I have modified my post