Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Game Hack

Banned

Clan Game Hack

I will probably be laughed at for posting this, but I feel the game should remain fair.

This past Clan Games (OCT 2020) I did exactly one clan game worth 35 points.

After I got the 35 points I left the clan.

Now fast forward some 6 days later , I rejoin that clan to claim my very... unearned, rewards and I was able to select a reward from every tier. The thing about it is the clan didnít come close to 50K.

So somehow between earning those points leaving , then coming back after the games are over allowed me to by pass the fact my clan didnít earn reward tier 6 and claim that reward regardless.

Not sure how you fix this but players might try and take advantage of this hack,

It did not allow me to select an extra reward ,
    Last edited by AhlbachDaGod; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:16 PM.

either you really did find a hack or you misread the clan games point count.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

my main account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...0LCC2P/summary
    my second account: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LVR22VJLJ/army

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    either you really did find a hack or you misread the clan games point count.
    I had 3 accounts in that clan minus the one that Iím talking about in this post.

ALL 3 of those bases that didnít leave received all 5 tiers worth of the unlocked rewards . The one that came back was the ONLY one of 4 that got to choose between the book of building and the rune of gold.
    I wouldnít waste my time on this post if this wasnít accurate information.

Are you sure you joined the correct clan? You can claim the rewards in any clan and even without a clan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Are you sure you joined the correct clan? You can claim the rewards in any clan and even without a clan.
    Man bro if you play this game you know by me earning those 35 points before I left my only option is to rejoin the clan I participated with or wait until the next clan games.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AhlbachDaGod View Post
    Man bro if you play this game you know by me earning those 35 points before I left my only option is to rejoin the clan I participated with or wait until the next clan games.
    Ummm... no. You don't need to rejoin the same clan to collect your rewards. Lots of players have collected their rewards while in other clans.

For example, here's a report of a player who couldn't collect the full rewards, because they earned them in a clan with a higher level than the one in which they tried collecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger2 View Post
    wotanwaton, that is what I was missing. He currently moved to a lower clan for CWL. So the perks lowered his capacity. Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:43 PM.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 746 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Ummm... no. You don't need to rejoin the same clan to collect your rewards. Lots of players have collected their rewards while in other clans.

For example, here's a report of a player who couldn't collect the full rewards, because they earned them in a clan with a higher level than the one in which they tried collecting them.
    This has no relevance to the original post. I was in the clan with separate accounts the entire 6 days. Those other accounts couldnít claim that last tier just like everyone else in that clan.

When I brought this specific account back with only 35 points earned I was able to select rewards from all tiers. The clan earned 43 K when I came back the game glitched and made it look like the clan got more then 50K .
    The clan is supreme champs level 8 ask anyone in that clan if they made it to 50K this month theyíll say no. I have screenshot with vacant tomb and all tiers unlocked and 35 points earned to confirm October 2020 clan games
    Last edited by AhlbachDaGod; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:58 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    This has no relevance to the original post. I was in the clan with separate accounts the entire 6 days. Those other accounts couldn’t claim that last tier just like everyone else in that clan.

When I brought this specific account back with only 35 points earned I was able to select rewards from all tiers. The clan earned 43 K when I came back the game glitched and made it look like the clan got more then 50K .
    The clan is supreme champs level 8 ask anyone in that clan if they made it to 50K this month they’ll say no. I have screenshot with vacant tomb and all tiers unlocked and 35 points earned to confirm October 2020 clan games
    It can certainly have plenty of relevance, if you earned 35 points in a different clan.

Please post the screenshot of the clan where you collected your rewards, showing you as having attained 35 points in their list of players.

Banned
    Tired several times to upload image wonít let me. Iíd be glad to email it , text it or any other way to send it to you .

If you donít believe me please hop of this thread because you obviously are a ♥♥♥♥ty moderator if you are just going to throw what Iím saying into your own beliefs . Then try and make me believe it.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Tired several times to upload image wonít let me. Iíd be glad to email it , text it or any other way to send it to you .

If you donít believe me please hop of this thread because you obviously are a ♥♥♥♥ty moderator if you are just going to throw what Iím saying into your own beliefs . Then try and make me believe it.
    My, aren't you just a basket of rainbows.

I'll do you one better. I'm closing this thread and I've given you an infraction.