Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chat censoring is too sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheChamp View Post
    How does the game know if your under 16? Im genuinely questioned by this
    See below. After the update, anyone living in the USA had to enter their age before being able to open the game again (or something along those lines).

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeekster View Post
    I'm guessing US players are now required to enter those details.

On a more futuristic note I'm pretty sure an AI could fairly reliably work out someone's age within a range just by the languages they use.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    See below. After the update, anyone living in the USA had to enter their age before being able to open the game again (or something along those lines).
    Not true, more like you need your date of birth when creating Gmail account.

Fresh Spawn

Stars in chat, even if I didnít swear

Why all of a sudden, 80% of my messages have stars, even if there is no swearing in it. My filter clan chat is off as well. This is ruining the game for me. If there is a solution, can somebody tell me?

You or someone in your clan created his account after latest update and is usa and is under 16 years old.
    That cause a censored chat for everyone in clan until that young player leaves the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by KSB322 View Post
    Why all of a sudden, 80% of my messages have stars, even if there is no swearing in it. My filter clan chat is off as well. This is ruining the game for me. If there is a solution, can somebody tell me?
    Only solution is to kick out any USA players in your clan that are under 16 years old. After the last update, USA players are required to state their age, and anyone under 16 years old will have their clan chats heavily censored for all clan members. Supercell was required to do this because of new laws in the USA
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |