Thread: E-mai

E-mai

Hi people. I played HD long time. But im totally forgot my e-mail what should be connected with my farm. The support can't help me, they asked what my question have another character.
    So please tell me how to do(((

Angry No help

The support team ignored my problem, so I would probably recommend removing that, to all my friends and give it a bad rating on all existing platforms, I also recommend not buying anything there
    Last edited by Cowslips; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:53 PM. Reason: Rule 2

I little more detail is needed rather then just saying support has ignored your problem. When you say ignored are you meaning replied put gave no help ?or have not responded to your message at all?
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    I little more detail is needed rather then just saying support has ignored your problem. When you say ignored are you meaning replied put gave no help ?or have not responded to your message at all?
    I mean they say what my question is from another section, but in same time im asked in section e-mail